~ 1 ~

After Sehun parked his car in front of the school. He stopped and laid his head back on his seat rest as he watched his girlfriend zip up her backpack for school.

After a few moments, Suji finally noticed he wasn't getting out the car. Confused, she turned her head back at him.

"Wae?" She spoke confused as she blinked numerous times.

He didn't say anything but instead he moved his head to her space and captured her lips with his. Suji was caught of guard but allowed him to continue.

He pulled back and devilishly stared at her taken back face. He could see the pink tint on her rosy cheeks while his eyes bore into her face.

He smirked with a chuckle.

"Yah.." Suji started as she avoided his eyes and slyly stared at anything but his eyes.

"What was that for?" She asked shyly. She glanced at the students that were walking past Sehun's car and towards the school, happily chatting with their friends. It was a good thing Sehun's car windows were tinted, or else they'd be exposed.

Sehun took a deep breath and shrugged.

"Just felt like it."  He answered before grabbing his backpack from the backseat and turning to Suji with a smirk.

"Let's go before I kiss you again." He teasingly spoke and then slowly got out of his car with a chuckle after he heard Suji scoff at him; the other girls squealed when they saw him get out with his million dollar smile.

He didn't mind them though. He kept his cool expression on and stared at Suji'a dude until she got out herself. Suji got out the car and noticed the girls staring at him, she sighed quietly and felt a bit intimidated.

But then she suddenly caught Sehun's cold eyes worryingly boring into hers.  She smiled reassuringly and closed her door.

He began walking towards her way, allowing her to catch up with him towards the school.

He immediately grabbed her hand and he interwind his fingers through hers and stared straight ahead, ultimately glaring at the other boys who eyed Suji. They turned away as they saw Sehun's cold glare towards them. He knew what they were fantasizing about when they stared at Suji because he's a boy too, and he knows how they think; he honestly hated it.

Suji didn't usually notice the other boys, not since she was adjusting her backpack. Putting it through her free arm and continuing to hold Sehun's hand while they walked.

She took a breath once she succeeded and looked up to Sehun's hard expression. Worried, she furrowed her eyebrows a bit.

"Waegure?" She asked him softly when he saw his jaw hardened while his eyes were icy cold. Suji honestly was intimidated by Sehun when he was like that.

"They won't stop staring at you." He asked annoyed. Hearing this, Suji looked around confused and noticed some boys staring at her like how Sehun would but then she saw them glance at Sehun and immediately look away, she didn't mind them but turned back to Sehun and smiled sweetly up at him.

He looked down at her with serious eyes and a little pout. "Why do you have to be so fucking beautiful?" Sehun cussed quietly as if it was her fault.

Suji chuckled. "Isn't that a compliment?"

He sighed. "Just remember Su. The way boys think, is never pure. You should push them all away if they get too close to you." He started- causing Suji's stomach to flip. "I'm sorry, but I seriously don't know what I'd do to them. " Sehun said quietly.