Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Narnia's POV

It was Monday, the dreaded day. "School." I sighed as I got ready to go.

My broken leg was already healed thanks to my inhumane healing powers, and my crutches leaned against my desk.

I was still in my parents' house, but they were going to make me move out on Friday. I still didn't have a place to stay in, but hopefully I'll figure it out till then.

After eating some breakfast and locking the door, I rushed out to catch my bus. Luckily, I arrived on time and I sat in the back by myself as usual. Mina sat a couple rows in front of me with her fake friends.

Soon enough, we arrived at school and I was the last one out. But the bus driver intentionally pressed on the gas pedal while I tried to get out, so that the bus jolted a bit and I lost my balance. "Oops, sorry miss." The old man smirked, and I sighed. What an immature adult. I hopped out as quickly as I could and walked to my class.

My first period was with Taehyung. "Annyeong (hi)!" He said as soon as he saw me.

"Annyeong, Taehyung-ssi." I smiled and sat down next to him.

"Did you hear that? She called him 'Taehyung-ssi'. What a slut." Someone whispered. I looked away, my happy feelings dying down. Every time I thought I could finally be a bit more comfortable, these useless ears of mine had to pick up every little bad comment someone made.

"Don't look so down, Narnia. Ignore what other people say. You don't have to care." Taehyung said under his breath. When I looked at him, he seemed to be studying his social studies book, but I could see the corners of his lips tugging up.

Why are you so nice to me? I smiled. He was so nice. I was lucky to have a friend like him.

- • - • -

As the days of the week passed, the amount of packed boxes/bags which were stacked up in my room became bigger. My parents had packed while I was at school. Of course, I could hear the cardboard being opened and the packaging tape being ripped, from school while I was trying to study.

It hurt me. My heart felt like it was getting ripped open. The only two people I had actually cared for in my entire life had finally let go of me too.

- • - • -

{Friday}

With a heavy heart, I stepped out of my house with all my luggage stacked up behind me.

"Bye Jaebin, bye Jisoo. I hope you two have a good life." I said sadly and walked away, desperately trying not to look back. If I did, I knew I'd start crying.

I found a dark and empty alleyway, and sat down on a piece of cardboard that seemed clean enough. "How am I going to live from now on?" I wondered aloud. "No place to live, only a little bit of food to eat, no source of water to bathe in, and almost no money. How sad is my life?"

Very.

I stood up and took all the boxes, stacking them up to make a little fort around myself although it wasn't very comforting. I sighed, took out a pillow, and placed it on my lap, hugging it.

"I hope...that one day, it will all be better. My savior will come... I know it..." My eyelids became heavy, and before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I'm so sorry that this is a short chapter, but I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I can. (P.S. Ugh I hate Jisoo and Jaebin😡)
- Miranda Jung -