Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Narnia's POV

Hoseok unlocked the door to their studio and let us all inside.

"Wa~ Daebak (amazing)." I said as I looked around. The studio was pretty decent in size with bright lights on the ceiling that created shadows in the crevices of objects below. The floor was glazed wood that seemed pretty clean, and the best part was the huge mirror that allowed you see every part of yourself while dancing. I really liked dancing, although I sucked at singing.

The reason for me being so bad at singing is because of my weird hearing "powers", I can't hear my voice correctly. Therefore I can not tune my voice to the right pitch or to sound well.

"Alright, first lest stretch." Jimin said and they all started to hop around and stretch their legs, arms, and body. I sat down in the corner and watched them.

"Noona." Jungkook called to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you press play on the speakers please?"

"Sure." I crawled to the huge speakers and clicked the play button. Immediately, music blared out and the boys got to their places. I recognized the song as The 7th Sense by NCT 127. "Oh! I love this song!" I exclaimed and nodded my head to the catchy beat.

Chagaun sesang, du nunul gamgo.
Chimdae ye nuwa, du gwirul makgo.
Ojega oneul, oneuli oje.

Their dance was on point. They hit every move perfectly and trapped me into a haze. The sound was a little too loud for my ears, but I could deal.

Gatun kum, machi na boreneun.
Iksuhan noreh, machimnae yongyoldwae.

I spotted a few moves here and there that they added in, and I watched very carefully at everything they did. I planned to memorize the dance and try it.

Once the boys were done, I stood up with a big smile and clapped a few rounds. "Bravo! Bravo! Jjinja daebak (that was really awesome)!"

"Gomawo (thanks)." Jimin said.

"Is so tired, noona." Kookie sat down beside me and put his back against the wall. He closed his eyes and wiped the beads of sweat from his face.

"Your guys' dance was really good. I wanna try, mind if I borrow the speaker?" I asked for permission.

Hoseok laughed. "I doubt you've memorized it all."

"I do the best I can." I shrugged.

"Sure you can use it." He replied and took a seat near Jungkook.

"Shi-jjak! (Start!)" Yoongi said and turned the song on once again.

I danced for Taeyong's part, since he was the main. (A/N: BTW Taeyong is from NCT. No, I did not misspell Taehyung. He's supposed to be in the hospital, remember?)

Once I started dancing, the moves came freely to me. It was pretty easy and I admit, I did well even though it was my first time.

When I finished, Yoongi was the first to come to me. "You were so good!"

"Yeah, even though it's your first time!" Jungkook added.

I blushed. "T-thanks... I really like dancing. I used to learn hip-hop and ballet when I was little."

"That explains why you can move with punctuation." Yoongi nodded.

"That's a weird way to say it, but he's right. You should take classes again to reach your full potential." Jimin added, chuckling a bit.

"Or you guys could teach me!" I exclaimed.

"We'd be happy to." Hoseok said. "I'm the best at dancing around here, you know." Proudly, he puffed out chest.

I laughed at him and the others' grim faces.

"Oh yeah, by the way. Do you guys have a group name or something?" I asked curiously.

"We're not that sure, but there's one name in mind." Jimin said. "Bangtan Sonyeondan."

"Bulletproof Boyscouts... that sounds so cool!" I squealed.

"Thanks." Yoongi grinned. "I came up with the name."

"I see, you're like the mastermind of the group, huh." I replied.

"Yup. I compose songs, make names for our group, sometimes help create dances... although I'm not so great at that." He eyed Hoseok to which I giggled at.

"But noona, I'm good at many things too! I can dance well, sing well, make some music, and I have skill in variety. There's got to be nothing I can't do!" Jungkook argued.

"That's not true! I'm smarter than you, and taller than you!" Jimin stated.

"But I'm going to be taller than you when I grow older!" Jungkook replied.

"Nope you're not! I'll always be taller than you. Plus I have better looks than you, and I'm older." Jimin crossed his arms. {A/N: Haha... right, Jimin. Right.}

Yoongi rolled his eyes and sighed. "Does this happen often?" I asked.

"Yup." Yoongi huffed, and walked away to practice dance on his own. I guess big ruckuses tired him out or something.

"I'm sorry about those three. Sometimes they're hard to deal with." Hoseok scratched the back of his neck.

"No, it's fine! Loud places are actually very reassuring to me. I haven't grown up with any siblings or much friends." I explained.

"Oh, that's good. Because this happens a lot." He said and grinned, showing his teeth. "But it's never boring in here."

I nodded and went back to Jimin and Jungkook.

"You! I-I've eaten 2130 more bowls of rice than you!" Jimin yelled.

To this, Jungkook fell laughing. I joined him, clutching my stomach. "V-very exact, aren't you?" I said. Jimin blushed and looked at me with big eyes.

"I just proved I'm smart, too! Beat that, Jungkook." He exclaimed, and Jungkook put his hands up.

"Fine, fine—you win. But that still doesn't mean you're better than me!" Jungkook stuck out his tongue and ran away as Jimin went to tackle him.

Suddenly, a small voice was heard. "Narnia... Narnia. I'm lonely, can you come back now? It's no fun being by myself. I'm only enduring it because I need to recover so I can go out to places with you again." It was Taehyung, definitely. Aww. He's so cute. I guess I should go now.

"Hey, guys." I said, and everyone's focus was back on me. "I had a really great time today, and I'm glad I got to know you guys a little bit better. But now, I need to go back to Taehyung so he doesn't get lonely. I'm guessing that you guys are still going to be there, so I'll be going now."

"Aww, already?" Jimin said and stuck his lower lip out, making a sad face and coming to hug me.

"I had a fun time too." Yoongi said and side-hugged me. He was pretty reserved, so I was honored.

"Bye, noona. You have to visit again soon, ok? We can give you lessons next time." Jungkook said, and hugged me tight.

"Perhaps Taehyung could come next time as well, it would be fun with him around." Hoseok said and hugged me.

"Yeah. Thank you guys all so much. Annyonghi gyeseyo~ (bye)." I said and walked out, hurriedly heading towards the hospital where Taehyung was waiting for me.