Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

Hmm... weird. I felt uneasy, even though I was laying in my own bed, in my own house, trying to sleep at the same time as usual.

I quit trying to sleep, and sat up. "Maybe I'll go for a midnight stroll." I decided to myself and changed into jeans and a warm hoodie before exiting my house and locking it.

The night was cold and the sky was clear, I could see multiple stars and before I knew it, I started to whistle a tune that was popular.

I led my gut feelings lead me, and my feet eventually took me to a dark alleyway. I shrugged the weird feeling off once again and kept on walking straight, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling I got while walking away from the alleyway.

It's probably nothing important.

But five minutes later, I ended up at the same spot. What is wrong with me today? I decided to just go in there and see why my gut was trying to get me to go in there.

I gasped as I saw a body laying against the brick wall, surrounded by multiple boxes. As I walked closer and took a better look, I noticed she was a girl.

"Wait... Narnia?!" I was surprised to see the familiar, pretty face. She was sleeping and looked like an angel, but I frowned as I realized she was sleeping in the middle of the street.

I bent down, gently picked her up, and walked to my house. After I'd dropped her off into my bed safely, I went back to get her luggage too. I brought everything into my house, and went to my bed to lay down beside her.

I wrapped an arm around her and sighed happily as I smelled her sweet scent surround me. "Chalja (goodnight), Narnia." I whispered and drifted off to sleep myself as well.

- • - • -

Narnia's POV

I woke up wrapped in something warm and comfy. Scooting closer to it, I wrapped my arms around the source of warmth. Slowly, I opened my eyes, thinking it was just a pillow. But I was met with the angelic sleeping face of... Taehyung!

"Oh my god." I whisper-yelled and jumped a little. He opened his eyes as well and smiled sleepily, pulling me closer.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" His voice was a few levels lower than usual, since he'd just woken up. I found it comforting.

"Yes..." I snuggled close to him as well. "Why am I here?"

"Yesterday, I was strolling around at night when I saw you sleeping in the alleyway. I picked you up and brought you to my house. Don't worry, your luggage is downstairs." He explained, stroking my hair.

"T-thanks." I felt those weird butterflies in my stomach again. Gently, I pushed him away and got off the bed. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked, and he pointed down the hall. I came to the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were reddish.

"Focus, Narnia. Focus. Focus." I shook my head around, then brushed my teeth.

After I came out of the bathroom, the smell of pancakes filled my nose. "Pancakes!" I yelled and ran towards where it was coming from. It led me to the kitchen, where Tae was making some pancakes. I didn't know you could cook...

"Want some?" Tae wiggled his eyebrows, facing me.

"Yes!"

He chuckled and brought over a plate of them. "Eat up, lady."

The pancakes I devoured were so good. "Mmm, you're a good cook."

"Thanks. But let's go out to eat for dinner tonight, alright?"