Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Narnia's POV

{Two Weeks Later}

I opened my laptop to be met with a notification. It was from BigHit's website, where BTS had submitted their video in. I called the boys before I opened up the notification, so that they could be the first to see it. They deserved it, not me.

They came over to Taehyung's house within five minutes, and Taehyung and I waited while playing cards. "Hey Narnia! We're here!" The boys chorused. Taehyung and I stood up, going to greet them.

"There's a notification from BigHit! I didn't see it yet, so let's go look together." I said. They nodded and gulped nervously as I opened the tab.
________________________________
ᏟᎾNᏩᎡᎪᎢᏌᏞᎪᎢᏆᎾN!
Your group, Bangtan Sonyeondan has passed the test! It has been chosen as one of the ten groups/people to participate in the next part of the contest.
IᑎᔕTᖇᑌᑕTIOᑎᔕ:
Make a new video! This time, do a dance or sing&dance cover to any song of your choice. Once you have submitted it, the people who go on this website have the power to decide who wins! However, if you try to cheat and vote for your own video from your device or another device, you will be eliminated. Whichever group that has the most votes by the end of this month will be the winner!
🅢🅔🅔 🅨🅞🅤 🅣🅗🅔🅝, ʙɪɢʜɪᴛ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴍᴇɴᴛ
________________________________

"Oh... my god." I breathed out as I finished reading the whole thing. "You... you guys did it!"

"We did it." Yoongi nodded.

"We did it!" Taehyung smiled so brightly.

"WE DID IT!" They all said together. Namjoon jumped up and down as the rest grinned and cheered.

"We have to win the next round too! I know we can do this!" Jimin said.

"Yeah!" Jungkook agreed.

-

School.

It was a good thing they won the first round, but now we had to prepare for the even harder second round that could change their lives. However, there was one little thing preventing us from working on the video as much as we could. Or on second thought, it was a very big thing.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in my school uniform. Rushing to the kitchen, I bumped into Taehyung. "Good morning Narnia." He said and hugged me for a couple of seconds before we both went to grab some breakfast.

As we both rushed out the door, the bright sunlight hit my eyes and made me squint. We got on the bus at the bus stop, and headed to school. The driver glared at me, and smiled at Taehyung as we left the bus.

Taehyung and I had been on a break from school for a while since Taehyung got in the car accident. I'd just skipped school those days. As we entered the school, everyone crowded around Taehyung and asked if he was okay, and greeted him. I was pushed by the ocean of people, getting further away from Taehyung.

• • •

Taehyung's POV

Everyone crowded around me. "Taehyung, bro! How were you?"

"Oppa I heard you got into a car accident! Are you okay?"

"Omo! Jjinja (really)?!" They all spoke at once, making me unable to say anything back. I caught a glimpse of Narnia being pushed away, and I tried to get to her. But the amount of people around me made that impossible. I grinned at all of the people around.

"I'm okay, thanks for worrying!" I said. The girls squealed at my smile, and the guys all smiled and patted my back.

"OPPA!~" An obnoxiously loud and high-pitched voice sounded from the end of the hallway. Some people, including me, turned to see Mina standing there. She ran full speed at me. The people around me were frowning at her but letting her pass by them to get to me. She was the self-proclaimed 'Queenka' of this school. "I missed you so much Oppa! I know you missed me too! I can't wait to catch up with you! Let's go somewhere just the two of us, ok?" She said. I looked down at her face, which was way too close for my liking and sighed. She had caked makeup onto her face, and her not-natural boobs were almost popping out of her shirt which was cut very low.

I guess she could be considered pretty to some people. But not to me. If I even thought of being with Mina sexually or romantically, Narnia's naturally beautiful face would pop up in my head.

"I'm sorry Mina, but I already have a packed schedule today. I need to catch up and make up for all those days I was out of school for." I lied and offered her a tight smile which I knew looked fake. I waved to her good bye, and walked away with my hands in my pant pockets.

"Hey, wait for us Taehyung." The crowd followed me, and I gave them a real smile. My eyes darted around, looking for a certain blue eyed girl. I spotted her, pretty far away and leaning into a corner to prevent people from pushing into her.

"Narnia!" I yelled, and she turned her head to look my way. I smiled and waved.

• • •

Narnia's POV

"Narnia!" I heard Taehyung yell. My heart skipped a beat as I saw him smiling and waving at me. I waved back and tried to make my way back to him. The bell rang for school to start, and people dispersed. He took the chance to rush over to me, and picked me up. "Don't go so far from me." He whispered in my ear. My face grew red, so I hid in the hood of his jacket. Taehyung laughed and carried me all the way to class. We were about five minutes late.

"Miss Park, Mister Kim. You are late for class. Detention." The teacher said and went on with class.

During the lesson, I couldn't focus. My eyes kept on darting to my right, where the handsome boy was sitting. Taehyung's side profile was beautiful. I felt very insecure about my own face when I looked at him like this. His jawline, his gentle but manly eyes, soft looking lips, cute nose... the fuck am I doing. I realized I was thinking nonsense, and stopped myself. In my head, I gasped as I thought back to the list.

2) You are always thinking about him.

The second line of the "Symptoms of Being in Love" list was coming true. I shook my head, trying to forget about the list.

After school, I headed to my first period classroom again, where detention was being held. As I walked in I saw an emo boy with piercings everywhere, a bad boy who was smirking at me, a snobby looking girl chewing her gum obnoxiously loud, and a short boy with glasses who looked very scared. I sat down in the very back of the room to be as far from everyone as I could. A bald, old teacher sat at the front of the room grading papers with a red pen.