Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Narnia's POV

{BTW, the members don't have their stage names yet since they're not real singers yet! Don't worry, they will have the name of the people you know today as Bangtan Sonyeondan soon.}

"Taehyung! I'm back! Sorry for making you wait so long." I called and swished the curtains back to reveal his little corner of the room. The hospital room was shared with a couple of other people, mostly elders who were really nice.

"Oh Narnia! Did you hear me?" He asked excitedly as I swished the curtains back to its' original place.

"Of course." When I turned to him, I noticed that there were two boys next to his bed. They sat on the little chairs which were really uncomfortable. "Annyong haseyo (hello)." I said immediately and bowed.

"Annyong (hi)!" One of them said.

"They're my friends." Taehyung explained. "Guys, please introduce yourselves."

"My name is Kim Seokjin. As Taehyungie said, I'm his chingu (friend). Nice to meet you." The one that had said 'hi' before said. He blew a kiss to accompany his introduction. I pretended to catch it and smacked it on my cheek, to which he laughed at.

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon." The other boy said. "I'm his friend as well, and I hope we can get along." He bowed.

"Cool, I'm Narnia. Narnia Park. Please take care of me well." I said, and we all started to talk. "Taehyung, how are you doing? Did the doctors get mad that you sneaked out?" I asked.

"Oh, actually. About that. We came in just as the doctors rushed into his room since they heard he was back." Seokjin explained.

"And they were furious with him, telling him that it could've been crucial to his health. Seokjin and I just stood there awkwardly while they yelled." Namjoon finished.

I laughed. "Omo, is that right? Oops, I guess I got you into trouble. Sorry, Tae." I stuck out my tongue at him playfully. He did it back to me.

Soon enough, we were on the topic of hobbies. "So Namjoon, Seokjin. What do you guys like to do? Any hobbies or something?" I asked.

"Yeah! I like rapping, and he's good at singing. Although, were both not the best at dancing..." Namjoon replied.

"That's really cool! Do you guys have a group or something?"

"Well, we've been thinking that we want to for a couple months, but we haven't really found anyone else yet. But Taehyung-ah here is pretty good at singing himself. Not bad at dancing, too." Seokjin added.

"Wow, Taehyung. I didn't know that. Are you?"

"I-I mean, I'm not sure... I guess?" Taehyung answered and smiled a bit. "If I could, I would maybe try to become an idol. But so far, the chance isn't coming."

"Taehyung! You can't give up like that! You guys too, Jin and Joonie." I stated.

"Joonie?..."

"Jin?..."

"Yeah. Nicknames. Is it okay if I call you guys that?"

"Sure." Namjoon said. "But, even if we want to, I'm not really sure how we should do that."

"Today, I went to this studio." I told them. "It belongs to a group of four boys, who call themselves Bangtan Sonyeondan. What do you think? Cool name, right?"

"Yup." Taehyung answered. "And then?"

"You guys may know them. I'll tell you their names: Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook." The three boys nodded to the names. "And their team makes songs and music, plus has their own choreography."

"That's daebak (great)!" Seokjin exclaimed, and I smiled.

"Maybe... I think I can ask them a favor, to let you three be in the group as well. I'm not sure if they'll say yes, but I'm absolutely sure that you guys all have your own talents which will add to the good of the group." I said.

"Omo, what if they yes? We'll have a group, songs, dances... but what happens from there?" Namjoon asked.

"Good question. But we'll have plenty of time to think about that when we get there. First, let's make sure the other four are alright with adding people into the group." I replied.

The three boys agreed, so I made a phone call. "Hello, who is this?" I heard Jungkook's voice.

"This is Narnia!" I replied.

"Oh, Narnia! Hello."

"Hi. I actually called you because I wanted to set up a meeting-ish thing."

"Sure, I guess. What's it about?"

"It's about your group. Bangtan Sonyeondan. Bring Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi too."

I heard muffles of 'Hyung, Narnia wants to meet.' On the other side of the phone. "Ok. When should we meet?"

"Tomorrow, at 10 AM. At the small cafe we met at before."

"You mean Pyonghwa (Peace) Café?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Ok. See you tomorrow then. We look forward to seeing you again, noona!" Jungkook said.

"Me too, Kookie. Bye~" I ended the call. "Ok guys. Tomorrow at Pyonghwa Café, 10 AM. Meet me here, in Taehyung's hospital room." I told the boys who were in front of me.

"Ok." Namjoon said.

"I hope they let us in." Taehyung added.

"It would be nice to have a group." Seokjin agreed.

- Next Morning -

"Narnia, Tae, we're here!" I heard a loud, cheerful voice say from the other side of the curtain. Pushing it aside, I saw Seokjin and Namjoon standing there with smiles on their faces. They were both dressed nicely, but not too formally and had a gift bag in their hand.

I wore a light pink crop top with white shorts and gray Nike shoes. It was pretty hot today. My hair was up in a bun with some curls from my shorter pieces of hair tumbling down the sides of my face.

Taehyung had on a white tank top and black shorts. He had white Vans on with bright yellow socks, which made me giggle.

"Then, I guess we're all ready. It's almost 10. Let's go." I said and grabbed my purse, hanging it on Taehyung's wheelchair's handle. He still had to be in the wheelchair although he was recovering quite quickly. I pushed Taehyung and led the other two out of the hospital and towards Pyonghwa Café.

If today went according to my plan, the boys all were going to have a heavy workload of things to do. I'd promised myself that since they were the first people that accepted me and didn't look at me disgustedly, I'd help them with whatever within my power too. I planned to make them worldly stars someday.

Bangtan Sonyeondan, BTS—first Korean boy group to make it onto the billboard top 50! I could already see the headlines which would be on newspapers and websites one day, but it wouldn't be today. No, not today. To be up there, I would need to work hard. They would need to work hard.