Chapter 2 :)

The stage crew flickered the lights and the crowd went crazy. Louis signaled for the lights to be turned off. We heard a couple of screams as the lights went out. I could hear Niall chuckle as we walked out onto the stage and into our positions. Tonight is our night.

~Rachel~

We were all standing there in the dark waiting. The scilence was deafining.

"Cause it's gotta be you."

A voice sang accapella. One by one the boys were revealed. Girls all around us went crazy as the music for Gotta Be You started. Saying that this band sucks live would be a lie. They can reach all the notes and different pitches. They know all the lyrics. They know what they're doing.

~Harry~

It's now towards the end of the concert. We sang: Gotta Be You, I Want, Moments, What Makes You Beautiful, Everything About You, and Stole My Heart. We have a surprise for our fans tonight. Since this is our last concert for our tour we decided to select 2 fans from the audience to meet us backstage after the concert.

"How are you guys doing tonight?"

Zayne asked. The crowd screamed and I smiled. I love making my fans happy.

"Good to hear."

Louis said.

"We have a surprise for you guys tonight. Are you ready to hear what it is?"

I asked. I got a deafning scream in reply.

"Hmmm, I don't think they're ready. Do you guys think they're ready?"

~Rachel~

The rest of the boys shook their heads. The one, who caitlynn said was Harry, with curly hair turned back to the audience.

"are you sure you're ready?"

He asked. The screams were ridiculous! I feel like I'm going to go deaf. He held up his hands for the audience to be quiet. Once everyone was quiet he began.

"Two lucky fans get to meet us backstage after the concert."

He said holding up 2 backstage passes. Caitlynn squeeled and squeezed my arm.

"Would seats eight and nine in the first row please come to the stage."

~Harry~

"Dude, that's us!"

I heard some girl say. I looked around until I spotted 2 girls being escorted to the stage. Both are very pretty I might add.

"Hello, can we get  your names?"

I asked once they were on stage. The blonde looked like she was about to freak out and the brunette looked super calm.

"I'm Caitlynn and this is Rachel."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Harry and this is Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayne. Here are your backstage passes and we'll see you after the show."

I said. We each gave them a hug before they got off the stage. We sang a couple more songs and ended the concert.

"We want to thank everyone for coming out and we hope you enjoyed the concert!"

Liam said as we got off the stage. We all changed into something a bit more comfortable and waited for the venue to clear out.

~Rachel~

We decided to stay in our seats instead of trying to fight the crowd. It took about 20 minutes for the crowd to leave. I looked at Caitlynn. She was looking around nervously.

"Dude, relax."

~Harry~

"How can I relax if I'm about to meet one of my favorite bands?"

They have absolutely no idea that we are standing behind them.

"you can relax because they're just people who are doing something they love. That's it."

Wow. It's not everyday you hear someone say that about a famous band. Her friend nodded and seemed to relax. Louis cleared his throat and they both turned around and stood up.

"Uhm hi."