Chapter 15 \^.^\ (EDITED)

i FINALLY GOT THE CHAPTERS FIXED! XD This is the original chapter 15.

Chapter 15

I finally got the girl of my dreams. She’s finally mine. Elizabeth is finally my girlfriend. Mine. Nobody else’s. I feel like the luckiest guy alive. I don’t even know why she gave me a second chance, but I’m so glad that she did. She’s an amazing girl who deserves to be treated like a queen. That’s exactly how I plan to treat her. I’m not messing this up again.

“Harry! What are you doing?”

Zayn shouted from downstairs. I quickly threw on some clothes and went downstairs. Everyone was up and getting a plate.

“What are you guys doing?”

I asked. Niall gave me a huge smile.

“Ellie cooked breakfast.”

He said. I looked at the table to see eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, and some orange juice. Like I said before. My girlfriend is absolutely amazing!

~Rachel~

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist as I made some more bacon.

“Good morning, beautiful.”

Harry said, kissing me on the cheek.

“Morning.”

I said, wincing as the bacon popped splashing oil on my hand. Harry kissed my hand before heading to the table with the others. Once the bacon was done I took a seat and filled my plate. All you could here were the utensils clanking against the plates. They love when I cook for them. When we were done Eleanor and I cleaned up while the boys got ready for an interview.

“So..”

I said. I feel like I haven’t talked to Ellie in forever since we’ve been here. She’s always with Niall. It’s cute don’t get me wrong.

“So?”

“How are things with Niall?”

She blushed as she dried off the plates I handed her.

“Amazing! I can’t thank you enough for inviting me to the beach that day. If you didn’t invite me I probably wouldn’t be here right now.”

She said, hugging me. My eyes pricked with tears. Ugh! I’m so emotional when it comes to Eleanor. She’s my best friend and she’s had a tough life so she totally deserves someone as kind and sweet as Niall.

“Awe. It was my pleasure, Ellie.”

I said, smiling as we continued to do the dishes. When we were done we hopped in the available showers and got ready. 

“It’s about time you two were ready!”

Lou said a bit over exaggerated. I laughed and shook my head as we were rushed into the car and made our way to the studio.

“So, the question that every directioner is asking, Who’s single and who’s taken.”

My heart pounded and I held Ellie’s hand. We are sitting backstage watching the interview. It went smooth so far, but we knew that this question would pop up. It always does. 

“Taken.”

Liam said with a proud smile.

“Taken.”

Louis said.

“Single.”

Zayn said with a sad sigh. I need to find him someone. I feel so bad that he’s the only one without someone.

“Taken.”

Niall said with a smile towards the camera. At their last interview he announced his relationship with Eleanor. Then everyone’s attention was turned towards Harry. He looked right at the camera.

“Taken.”

He said. The crowd started to go crazy and I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding. The interviewers flirty look vanished as she looked at Harry in shock. 

“Well this is a shock.”

She said. Harry shrugged.

“Would she happen to be the girl you’ve been spotted with?”

She asked as pictures of me and Harry flashed on the screen behind them. I saw Harry smile as it finally stopped on a picture of us on the beach. 

“Yea, that’s her.”

He said with a smile. The crowd awe’d and I noticed some fans crying. 

“What’s the lucky lady’s name?”

“Rachel Harris.”

“Well Rachel Harris is one lucky girl.”

“No. I’m the lucky one.”

He said as he blushed a little. I smiled as my heart melted. He’s too sweet. The crowd awed and the boys smiled at Harry.

“And we’ll be right back with One Direction!”