Chapter 14 /^.^/ (EDITED)

Chapter 14

This date was absolutely amazing! It was definitely better than the last one. We are now at Liam’s door. My heart is pounding. This is exactly how we stood last time we went on a date, but he left me standing there.

Harry

I can see fear in her eyes as we stood at Liam’s door. She thinks I’m going to leave her standing here again.

“Thank you for tonight.”

She said with a smile.

“Our next date will be better.”

“Next date?”

I chuckled.

“Of course!”

She smiled and nodded.

“Haha. Okay.”

I looked at her.

Her beautiful eyes.

The way her bangs fell into her eyes. Her smile.

She’s just so gorgeous.

I moved her bangs from her eyes, put my hands on both sides of her face, and kissed her.

Rachel

I went inside and leaned against my closed door with a goofy grin on my face. Harry Styles just kissed me. He actually kissed me. I have waited for so long for this to actually happen. Maybe this is a dream? I pinched myself. Ow! Okay, definitely not a dream. I squealed and ran to my room to text Eleanor.gg

To: Eleanor<3

OMG!

I quickly changed into some pajamas and threw myself onto my bed, waiting for her reply.

From: Eleanor<3

What?!

To: Eleanor<3

Harry just kissed me! :3

I laughed. She would want to double date. Truth be told, I still have no idea what we are. Just because Harry asked me on a second date doesn’t mean I’m his girlfriend. Does it?

~Harry~

Best.

Date.

Ever.

“How was it?”

Boobear asked as I walked into our flat. The rest of the boys and Eleanor are here as well. Ellie smirked at me and I blushed. Rachel probably told her already.

“Amazing.”

I said. The boys smiled.

“So… Are you guys a couple now?”

Zayn asked. My eyes went wide with realization.

“Shit! I forgot to ask her! I’ll be right back.”

I ran to Liam’s flat and knocked on the door continuously.

“Harry?”

Rachel asked when she opened the door. I can’t believe I forgot to ask her!

“I forgot something.”

I said a bit out of breath. She looked at me, waiting as I caught my breath. God, why am I so nervous all of a sudden? I just went on a date with her!

“Uhm, I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?”

I asked, looking at the ground as I shifted my feet. What if she says no?

“Harry look at me.”

I slowly bought my gaze to hers and instantly relaxed. She was smiling warmly at me.

“I’d love to be your girlfriend.”

YES!

I gave her a giant hug and kissed her before going back to my flat to tell the others the good news.