Chapter 8 >:)

Chapter 8

“I can’t believe I did that to her last night! I feel like such a wanker.”

“I can’t believe you did that either.”

Liam said, shaking his head.

“To be honest, mate, I wouldn’t be surprised if she cried.”

God! I’m such an asshole. Why didn’t I tell her?! Ugh, what’s wrong with me. I never do things like this.

~Rachel~

Ellie squeezed my hand as we waited for the guys in the limo.

To: Zany J

Please sit next to me in the limo?

I texted zany quickly as the limo door opened. I really don’t even want to see Harry, let alone be in the same vehicle as him. Not after yesterday.

“I call the space next to Rach!”

Zayn shouted as the boys started to get into the car. Harry was the first one in.

~Harry~

She’s been crying. Her eyes are red and swollen. She has on no make up and she didn’t do anything with her hair. She can’t even look at me.

~Zayn~

“You alright, love?”

I asked as she leaned on me, turning away from Harry slightly.

“Do I look like I’m alright?”

“Honestly, not at all.”

She shook her head and closed her eyes. A few tears fell and I quickly wiped them away, hugging her.

“I’m so confused.

I hugged her tighter.

“He likes you. I don’t know what’s wrong with him.”

From: Hazza!

I really screwed up.

It was more of a statement than a question

~Eleanor~

The car ride to the airport was so awkward. It feels good to be out of the car, but I’m not ready to say goodbye to Niall.

“Flight 6778 to London, England is now boarding. Please report to the gate.”

I bit my lip and looked at Niall. He pulled me into a tight hug.

“I’m going to miss you so much.”

He whispered. I just hugged him tighter.

“Final boarding for flight 6778 to London, England.”

He gave me a soft kiss and turned to leave.

“Wait, before you go I need to know what we are.”

“I was hoping you knew already, but I want you to be my girlfriend.”

I smiled and nodded. He kissed me again and went to hug Rachel.

~Rachel~

I gave Niall a hug. 

“Treat her good.”

He laughed and disappeared onto the plane. Then I hugged the others. The only one who was left was Harry.

“Hi.”

He said. I looked at him. I could feel my eyes beginning to sting with tears. I bit my lip. 

“Your plane is going to leave.”

I said, then I went to stand by Eleanor to watch the plane leave. He looked at me once more before getting on the plane, taking a piece of my heart with him.

Sorry that this chapter was so short :( I guess you can say it was a filler? Rate? Comment? Vote?