Chapter 19 :O

Wow! I haven't been on a computer in sooo long :O Welpp this story is sadly alomist to an end *sigh* :( sooo here I am puttin up another chappy :P Hope you ebjoy it!

Chapter 19 (Harry)

We all looked at Liam.

"What's your idea, mate?"

Niall asked as he stuffed his face with crisps. Liam smiled and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Remember when we were all watching The Notebook and she said she's always wanted love letters?"

I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Well, if it's possible, Eleanor we need you to get Rachel out of the house. If you can do that then I can put the rest of the plan into action."

Eleanor nodded and headed for Rachel's room while Liam went to talk to her dad for help.

-Rachel-

I heard a faint knock on my door and groaned.

"Go away."

"Rachel, let me in."

I heard Eleanor say through the door. I sighed and got up to unlock the door. Once it was unlocked I flopped back down onto my bed.

"Uhm, I was just wondering if you wanted to get out of the house for a bit? Since the boys are here and I know you don't want to see he-who-should-not-be-named right now."

I smiled a bit at her Harry Potter referance. I finally looked at her and sighed. She has that hopeful look in her eyes that I cannot refuse. I groaned.

"Fine."

She squealed and ran to my closet, tossing random articles of clothing at me.

"Hurry up and get dressed! It's beautiful out and I want to go shopping then hit the beach."

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Don't rush me."

She raised her hands and backed away a little.

"Oh, you guys are going out then?"

My head shot up and I saw Zayn standing in the doorway. I nodded and went into the bathroom to change.

***

"Ugh! Can we just go to the beach now? My feet hurt."

I complained as Eleanor took me to yet another store.

"Quite being such a baby."

I groaned  and stomped my feet like a child. I don't even want to be out. Everywhere I look i see happy couples. It's depressing. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I thought of how happy Harry and I could have been.

-Eleanor-

I turned around to look at Rachel. She looks so sad. I hate seeing my best friend like this.

"Hey, are you alright?"

She looked up at me, smiled, and nodded. Me being her best friend for years, I know when she's lieing. I sighed.

"Let's just go to the beach."

She nodded and followed me to the car.

-Harry-

Liam's plan is absolutely brilliant! Everything is set up and going according to plan. We just have to wait for the Eleanor to bring Rachel back.

"They'll be here in about 2 minutes."

Niall said. He must have gotten a text from Eleanor. I nodded. God, I'm nervous. I could feel my hands getting clammy and butterflies in my stomach. I hope this goes well.

"They're here!"

Liam said as he turned off all the lights. The boys went out back and I walked to the park.

-Rachel-

I walked into my house and froze. What the hell?! I turned to look at Eleanor, but she wasn't there anymore. Waht the hell?!?! There's a bunch of multicolored rose petals in a trail. I followed the trail to the staircase where I found a sticky note.

I'm So Sorry.

It read. My eyes narrowed. This is Harry's doing. I sighed and followed the trail to the top of the stairs where I found another note.

Please Forgive Me.

This one read. I rolled my eyes. Yeah right! I continued to follow the trail to my bedroom door which was closed. Big surprise! There's another note on my door. He just doesn't know when to give up.

I Miss You.

This note read. I rolled my eyes again and opened the door to my bedroom. Inside, was wow. Just wow. All over my room were scattered rose petals and candles. On my bed was a single rose with a letter attached to it with ribbon. I put my shopping bags on the floor and slowly walked to my bed. I half expected Harry to be in here. I stared at the letter for I don't know how long before deciding to read it.

Rachel,

I'm so so so so sorry for what happened! But, you need to hear me out. Please please please meet me at the park when you read this letter. I miss you so much andI don't want to lose you again. Please meet me there. Please.

Love, Harry

I sighed and sat down on my bed. Do I meet him?

-Harry-

"Er, hi, Harry."

I turned around to see Rachel and breathed a sigh of relief. She came.