Chapter 10 <33333

Chapter 10

It’s the day of the boys concert. All I did yesterday was sleep. The time difference is killer! I have about an hour to get ready for the concert. I slept in and no one woke me up. I’m staying with Liam in his flat and Ellie is staying with Niall. Obviously.

“Ugh, Liiiiammmm, why didn’t you wake me up?”

I asked, walking into the kitchen where he was eating a bagel.

“You looked so peaceful. Eat something and take a shower, sleepy head.”

He said.

“Yes, daddy direction.”

He rolled his eyes and finished his bagel. I went to the guest room, grabbed some clothes, and went to take a shower. I’m deciding to leave my hair curly today. I applied a bit of make up and tweaked my curls until they were beautiful ringlets.

“Okay, LeeLee, I’m ready.”

I said putting on my Toms. I’m the only person allowed to call Liam LeeLee.

“Alright, let me tell the lads.”

He took out his phone and sent a text. Then we went to wait in the car.

~Harry~

This is it. It’s officially concert time. Ellie and Rachel are in their seats. We’re waiting for our cue to go onto the stage. Our manager nodded and the music for Gotta Be You started.

~Rachel~

They sang most of their songs and a few covers.

“This is our last song for tonight.”

Zayn said.

“It’s a brand new song that I wrote a few days ago. I really screwed up with a girl and I want to let her know how I feel.”

Harry said, looking directly at me. My breath hitched as the music started to play.

“I keep playing inside my head

All that you said to me

I lie awake just to convince myself

This wasn't just a dream

Cause you were right here

And I should've taken the chance

But I got so scared

And I lost the moment again

It's all that I can think about, oh

You're all that I can think about

Is your heart taken?

Is there somebody else on your mind?

I'm so sorry, I'm so confused

Just tell me, am I out of time?

Is your heart breaking?

How do you feel about me now?

I can't believe I let you walk away

When, when I Should Have Kissed You

I should, I should oh, I should have kissed you