Chapter 5 :T

Chapter 5

It took about an hour to get to the beach. Rache's friend, Eleanor, is a fan but she's not a crazy fan. She's easy to get on with (get along with). They directed us to a part of the beach few people know about. It's quite funny, though, because Louis's girlfriends name is Eleanor.

"We discovered this spot a few years ago and have been coming here ever since."

Rachel explained as we all grabbed the stuff from the car. They led us through a small trail that eventually opened up to a smaller section of the beach. 

~Rachel~

I grabbed the cooler, but it was quickly taken from me.

"Now, what kind of lad would I be if I let you carry the cooler?"

Harry said as he handed me the ipod stereo. I shook my head and set up the music as everyone set up a giant comforter in the sand. They set up the towels along the edges of the blanket and put the cooler in the middle. I plugged in my ipod and took off my shorts/tank top as Yeah 3X by Chris Brown started to blast throught the speakers. I layed down on my stomach and started to work on my tan.

"Nice tattoo."

I looked at Harry who was examining my tattoo.

"Thanks, I have another one."

I said showing him the spider tattoo on my ankle.

"Why a spider?"

I laughed at the memory that popped into my head. In 11th grade me and Eleanor promised eachother we would get our biggest fear tattooed on us.

"Me and Eleanor got our fear tattooed on us. She has a lady bug on her ankle."

Harry laughed.

"A lady bug?"

"Yup."

I looked around and spotted Ellie playing marco polo with the rest of the guys.

"So, why aren't you in the water Miss Rachel?"

"I, uhhhh, I can't swim."

I said quietly, looking at my hands. I've never actually learned how to swim and I had a bad experience with a pool.

"I can teach you."

Harry offered. Don't get me wrong, I want to learn. I really do, butI'm scared of drowning. I shook my head.

"I can't."

He nodded.

"I won't push you to do something you're not willing to do, but we're going to be in America for quite some time and if you want to learn without the others around I'll teach you."

He's too sweet.

"Thanks."

He nodded and flipped over onto his stomach.

"So, how long are you and the guys here for?"

"Uhmm, a few months. We actually get to relax before our next tour."

I noddded.

"That's good."

~Liam~

"I think Harry fancies Rachel, yeah?"

Zayn said as we watched them talk on the beach.

"I think so, but I know that Nialler fancies Eleanor."

"It's kinda wweird that she has the same name as my girlfriend."

"Oh yeah, it's completely obvious and it is a bit weird, but this should be interesting. We go back on tour in a few months."