Chapter 18!!!!!!!

Chapter 18 (Harry)

Liam contacted our manager as we all quickly packed our suitcases. I can’t believe Megan did that! I know Rachel and I have only been going out for a day, but I liked her before that and while she was in London I’ve grown to love her.

Did I really just think that? Do I really love Rachel? Of course I do! I sat down in my bed as I realized this. I really am in love with Rachel. I’m in love with her smile, her laugh, her hair, her eyes, her nose, her dimples, her tattoo, her personality, the way she blushes. I just love everything about her. Ugh I need to get her back. I already lost he once.

-Rachel-

My dad didn’t ask a single question when he picked me up. He just pulled me into a hug and let me cry. That’s one of the things I love about my dad. He won’t pressure me to talk to him. He waits until I’m ready and go to him to talk.

We drove in silence all the way home. When we finally got home I took a quick shower, put on pajamas, and went to bed.

***

When I woke up I could smell my dad’s pancakes. I quickly brushed my hair.

“I don’t think she wants any visitors.”

I heard my dad say as I walked down the steps, heading to the kitchen. Who is he talking to? I quickly went down the rest of the steps to see the boys and Eleanor sitting in my kitchen.

“What the hell are you guys doing here?”

I asked crossing my arms over my chest, glaring at them. Don’t they realize that I want to be alone? That I don’t want to see Harry?

“Rachel hear us out. Hear him out.”

“I don’t want to hear anyone out. I want to be alone.”

“Rachel, please, it wasn’t what you thought.”

Harry said. I glared at him and took in his appearance. He has dark circles under his eyes, his hair doesn’t have its usual bounce to it and his usual unwrinkled clothes are very wrinkly. Basically he looks a mess. It kills me to see him like this. Stay strong Rachel. Don’t give in.

“Just leave.”

-Harry-

I reached for her hand as she turned to walk away.

“Rachel please.”

I begged. She turned to face me with tears in her eyes. I hate to see her anything but happy. She glared at me and pulled her hand away.

“Just leave Harry! Go back to Megan!”

She screamed, pushing me. then she ran up the stairs and slammed her door.

I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. I can’t believe this happened. I finally had something good and now I lost it. All because of a stupid publicity stunt! I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Rachel’s dad.

“Just give her some time, son. She’ll come around.”

He gave my shoulder a squeeze before heading into the kitchen. God, I hope so.

“I have an idea!”

Thanks for reading! if you aren’t already a fan….well, fan me:) and also vote and comment so I know my story is doing good. Show the love! Thanks<3