Chapter 3 :3

Chapter 3

Caitlynn giggled nervously and waved. The boys said their hellos then we were in an awkward silence.

"Would you guys like to go to the lounge room?"

The one who looked kind of like Justin Bieber asked.

"Sure."

I said. They led us through the audience and behind the stage to a big room. When I say the room is big i mean it's BIG. There's 2 couches, a medium sized coffee table, a couple of one person couches, a mini fridge, and a plazma TV. This lounge room is absolutely amazing! I wish I had a room like this in my house.

"Wow.."

I heard Caitlynn say as we still took everything in. I turned to the boys.

"Okay can you guys introduce yourselves again so I can get names down?"

I asked. Caitlynn just shook her head at me cause she's told me their names at least a thousand times. My memory sucks! The boys chuckled a little and introduced themselves.

"I'm Zayne."

"Hi, I'm Niall."

"I'm Liam."

"Hello, I'm Louis! That's Louis but it's pronounced Loui."

"And I'm Harry."

I nodded and said their names to myslef in my head so I can have them memorized.

"Well, it's nice to meet you guys. I probably wouldn't have heard about you guys if it wasn't for my cousin, Caitlynn."

The boys gave Caitlynn a huge smile.

"Thank you for giving us another fan!"

Louis said, giving her a hug. I bet that made her whole day. Louis is her favorite out of the band. They are actually very a like, she's just being so shy right now.

"So, did you have a favorite song out of the ones we sang?"

Harry asked me. I thought about it for a little bit and went through all the songs again in my head until I came to my choice.

"I really liked Moments. You guys put so much effort and meaning into it, it's kinda like you're living the song. If that makes any sense at all."

~Harry~

She giggled a little and pushed her hair out of her face. This girl must really be into music.

"That makes perfect sense. You really read into music, huh?"

I asked her. She nodded.

"I love music, but is there a special meaning behing that song?"

It was now my turn to nod. Moments is actually a really sad song.

"Our song Moments is actually about a boy who was madly in love with his girlfriend. His girlfriend had cancer and she died and he thought that he could live without her, but he really couldn't so he committed suicide just to be with her again in the afterlife."

*(All is true except for her dying of cancer. There were many different stories about how she died so I'm not sure if it was by cancer or not)*

Zayne explained. She nodded and bit her lip.

"That's so sad."

Caitlynn said. Her eyes looked a little teary.

"It really is., but at least they're together again. See now that's true love."

Rachel said as she sat down on the big couch. We all followed her lead and sat down.

~Rachel~

'Oh! I hate to be the one to bare the bad news. Yes it is true, I finally fell in love.'

My phone went off breaking the silence. Someone was texting me.

From: Mommy:)

Hey where r u guys? The concert should b over.

Mom xx

I quickly texted her back and told her about how we got chosen to hang out eith the band.

From: Mommy:)

Ok. Don't b home 2 late.

Mom xx

I read her message then set my phone on the couch.

"Gotta leave?"

Niall asked. I shook my head.

"No, it was just my mom checking on me, but we do have to leave soon."

I siad remembering that my aunt is cooking dinner. Mmmm. She's making chicken and the white sauce, my favorite meal. We hung out with the boys for about another hour thenwe left.

~Harry~

Those girls were really wonderful. We even exchanged numbers. I went to sit on the couch to wait for our driver. As I sat down I felt something vibrate under my leg. I felt around until I found a phone. Rachel left her Iphone.