Chapter 4 xD

Chapter 4

"Hey Rach?"

"Yeah?"

I looked up from my facebook and looked at Caitlynn.

"No?"

"Hey, this is Louis. Uhm, Rachel left her phone here so Harry said for her to meet him at DD tomorrow."

She read her text. I felt all my pockets and looked in my bag.

"Shit."

Caitlynn shook her head and left the room. Damn! How am I supossed to tell Eleanor about the concert now? She absolutely loves One Direction and I promised to send her the pictures I took. I heard the ping of a new message on facebook. I had a message from some kid named Hazza.

Hazza: Hey, it's Harry Styles. This is my personal facebook.

You: Oh hey.

Hazza: Yea uhm you left your phone in the lounge room.

You: Yea I know :T Louis texted Caitlynn and she told me.

Hazza: Oh lol well he told you where to meet me also?

You: Yea but which DD?

Hazza: Uhm I'll go to the one near you.

You: Okay thanks. Well I g2g & thanks for holding my phone for me.

Hazza: No problem. See you tomorrow.

You: Bye.

I logged off of facebook and went downstairs for dinner.

The food was amazing! I'm definately eating the leftovers tomorrow. After dinner I decided to go home. When I got home I parked my car in the driveway and noticed that my mom wasn't home. Again. She's not home a lot, she's a nurse at the hospital. She works full time. I went in through the fron door, taking off my shoesin the process. The house was warm so I knew that the heat was on. I put my stuff in my room and went to take a quick shower. Once I was out I went to bed.

~Harry~

Rachel's phone has been vibrating and ringing all night! I had to turn it off so I could sleep. It's not half ten and I just took a shower. I talked to Rachel earlier and and got directions to the Dunkin Donuts by her. I'm to meet her in about an hour.

"Leaving soon Hazza?"

Louis asked as I put my shoes on.

"Yea, I still have to find Dunkin."

"So true. Well have fun Hazza."

"Yea."

I said leaving. I got into the car and put the address she gave me into the GPS. It's going to take about 30 minutes to get there.

~Rachel~

Dunkin Donuts was cold compared to outside. I ordered a Dunkachino and sat down in a booth. Harry should be arriving soon. I just hope that he doesn't get mauled by fans.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice someone slide into the booth across from me.

"Ahem."

I looked up to see Harry sliding my phone to me.

"Thanks."

I said taking it. 

"I had to turn it off. It was driving me mad."

I quickly turned it back on and waited for all my messages to load. I had 12 texts from Eleanor, 2 texts from my mom, 1 text from Nathan, and 6 calls from Eleanor. Wow. I set my phone on the table.