Chapter 16 (EDITED)

Drama. Drama. Drama.

Chapter 16

Once the boys were done with they went backstage to change. I sat in the room, waiting for them to come out.

“Oh, I didn’t realize someone was in here.”

A voice said. I looked up to see a girl. She has pretty blond hair, blue eyes, she has all the curves in the right places, overall she’s gorgeous.

“Hi.”

I said a bit uncomfortable. Compared to this chick I must look less than average. 

“Hi, uhm have you seen Harry Styles back here?”

“Are you a fan?”

I asked cautiously. She laugh. I narrowed my eyes. Even her laugh is pretty.

“No, I’m not a fan. I’m his girlfriend.”

My heart stopped and my breathing became shallow. His girlfriend? I knew this was all too good to be true. Everything was going to smoothly.

“His girlfriend?”

I managed to choke out. She looked at me.

“Yea, we’ve been together for 2 months.”

She said in a duh tone. I could feel a knot forming in my throat as I looked at this girl.

“That’s impossible.”

I said.

“Excuse me? How is it impossible?”

“I’m his girlfriend.”

We both stared at each other.

“Hey Rach we’re- Megan, what are you doing here?”

Harry’s eyes went wide as he saw this girl, Megan, standing here.

“I came to visit you.”

She said still looking at me. Harry looked at me then.

“Rachel, I can explain.”

Everything started fog over as I looked at him.

“Explain what, Harry? That you’re a cheater? That you really are the player everyone says you are?!”

Now the tears were really coming down. He looked at me and shook his head.

“It’s not what you think!”

“Forget it Harry. I don’t want to hear anymore of your lies.”

With that I walked out of the studio, got myself a cab and headed to the flats. I quickly packed my bags and got myself a plane ticket. Then I sat down to write everyone a letter.

To Ellie, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis,

I’m sorry I left without telling everyone, but there’s nothing left for me in London. Something happened with Harry and I need to go home. I’m sorry once again and I love you all.

To Harry,

You promised that you wouldn’t hurt me again and you lied. You hurt me in a way that I never thought you would. I don’t think I’m ever going to be able to forgive you.

I left the letter on the counter and got a cab to the airport. I’m going back home to America. To my parents. A place where I won’t have to deal with this stress. I looked at my phone. 28 missed calls from Harry. 30 texts from Harry. 16 calls from Ellie. And numerous texts from the boys. I turned off my phone and waited for the taxi to get to the airport.