Chapter 13 \^_^/

Chapter 13

No one was doing anything today so I decided to lay down and take a nap. When I woke up I was in a room. I wasn’t in my clothes. I was wearing one of the boys shirts and shorts. What the hell?

“Oh, you’re finally up? It’s like 7.”

Harry said coming into the room.

“Don’t worry. Eleanor changed your clothes.”

He said with a smirk. I scowled at him. I stretched and got out of bed.

“Where is Ellie anyway? I haven’t seen her all trip.”

He shrugged. She’s probably with Niall. He’s been taking her out on so many dates. He wants her time here to be the best. We actually leave in 4 days. I sighed. This sucks. I’m not ready to leave yet.

“Get dressed! I’m taking you out.”

Harry said with a smile. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Pleassssssssssse”

He said. I rolled my eyes as he got on the floor saying please over and over again.

“Alright!”

I said. I laughed and grabbed some clothes from my bag and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, got dressed in a summer dress, straightened my hair, and put a bit  of make up on. 

“Finally!”

He said when I went downstairs.  

“I didn’t even take that long.”

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

“Harry!”

He stopped and looked at me. I pointed to my feet.

“Can I get some shoes on?”

He smirked and ran to get my shoes. I rolled my eyes. This must be good if he’s in such a rush to leave. He ran back out with my flats and shoved me in the car.

“God, someone is in a rush.”

I said as he tossed me my shoes and began to drive. He just smiled and turned on the radio and began singing along to Strip by Chris Brown. I laughed and began to sing with him. We were in the car for at least 2 hours singing along to the radio until we finally got to our destination. We walked up to a big white building. A man dressed in a suite opened the door. Harry led me to a room. In the middle of the room was a table set for two. The table was right by a giant window that went from the ceiling to the floor. The view was beautiful. We had a view of all of London. All the lights are on and it’s absolutely amazing. 

“Wow. This is beautiful.”

He shrugged.

“I can name one thing that’s more beautiful.”

“Really? What?”

“You.”

Finally I updated! Wow, it's been a while :O Anyways I'm sorry that this chapter is so short but I hope you like it. xx