Chapter 17

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while I’m having issues lols but thank god for best friends! <3 This chapter is dedicated to my sis nanalove9516<3 check out her stories;)

Chapter 17 (Eleanor)

“Megan, what the hell are you doing here?”

Harry asked through clenched teeth. I can’t believe what I just saw.

“Harry, what’s going on? Where’s Rachel?”

Niall asked as the rest of the boys came in. I had texted him and gave him a summary of what happened.

“You ruined everything!”

 He shouted at Megan, ignoring the boys.

“I didn’t do anything. I came to visit my boyfriend.”

She snapped. That’s when Harry lost his cool. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so mad before and neither have the boys. They all looked at each other in shock as he exploded.

“I’m not your boyfriend. We were never really together! We were nothing but a publicity stunt! I never liked you! I sear if I lose Rachel for good I’m going to hate you.”

With that he ran out of the building after Rachel. They boys and I looked at Megan. She looked pissed, but not as pissed as me. I got up and walked up to her. This bitch.

“What the hell is your problem?!”

I asked pushing her. She looked at me in shock.

“What?”

She asked. That just made me anger flare even more. Who does she think she is?

“Is it your goal to ruin perfect relationships?! Other people can’t be happy if you’re not?!”

“Harry is mine! He will always be mine and you can tell that bi-“

Before I knew what I was doing my hand collided with her face. I’ve never been in a fight let alone hit someone, but no way in hell am I going to let her call my best friend a bitch.

“That was for Rachel. This,”

I said slapping her again.

“Is for Harry.”

Then I grabbed Niall’s hand and walked out with the rest of the boys.

“Okay that was brilliant.”

Niall said as we all got into the van and headed towards the flats.

“I totally agree! Now, let’s go show Rachel our little video.”

Louis said wiggling his eyebrows as we quickly pulled up to the flats. We quickly got out of the car and ran up the stairs and to Liam’s flat. The door was already open when we got in. we walked in to see Harry sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

“Hazza?”

Lou said as he sat next to Harry. He put his arm around him as Harry let out a sob. My heart clenched as I sat on his other side.

“Harry, what happened?”

“She’s gone.”

He choked out. He pointed to a note and Liam read it out loud.

***

Once again I got no answer from Rachel. I’ve been calling her and calling her. I typed in her number again.

“Hello?”

“Holy jeez, Rachel. Where are you?!”

She sighed and sniffled.

“In a cab on my way to my house.”

I looked at the boys who were comforting Harry.

“So you really went back home early then?”

“Yeah, look I’m not in the mood to talk. I’ll call you later.”

I heard a click and then the line went dead. I closed my phone and put it in my pocket knowing that she won’t be calling me later.

“Well?”

Niall asked as he put his arms around me. I leaned into him and sighed.

“She’s not coming back. Sooo, we need to go to her.”