Warlock blood

Magnus P.O.V

"What do you mean unintended consequences?!" Alec snapped, and the blue sparks rose even higher. "Why are you looking at me like that??

"Oh nothing much.." Magnus had to play this carefully. Not knowing how Alec would react and he didn't want to have to intervene. "You know how drinking warlock blood has strange effects on those who drink it right?"

"Of course, it's textbook, vampires can't absorb it and normally die, mundanes usually go into a coma, underworlders just get sick." Alec replied quickly. "But how is this related to me?"

"Well my dear shadow hunter I saved your life. I used all my spells but nothing worked. I couldn't watch you die I just couldn't. So you were going to die if I didn't do what I did and now here you are alive." Magnus stated calmly.

"MAGNUS WH-at did you do?" Alec exclaimed then tried to calm down.

"I gave you warlock blood. I bled for you because I couldn't lose you." Magus replied in a raspy voice. "I couldn't lose you I couldn't I couldn't.." He started to sink to the floor as all of the emotions and events of last night came crashing back to him.

Before he hit the ground, he felt Alec's strong arms wrap around him and pulled him close. He carried the lean warlock to the bedroom and set him down gently, not breaking their embrace.

Alec's P.O.V

As he held the trembling warlock, Alec mind was running wild. What does this mean? What can I do? He tried to think to the last account of this happening but he couldn't think of anything. The biggest question for him though was what am I? A half human half angel half warlock mixture? That doesn't even work.

Magnus seemed to get a hold of his emotions and gently released himself from Alec's grip.
"I know you will have a lot of questions, so before we begin, I have to tell you one thing."

"What Magnus?" Alec asked.

"Aku cinta kamu."