Dream

Magnus paced his apartment floor. He couldn't bare to stay at the institute with Alec's family.

He couldn't look at Jace with Clary or Izzy with Simon.

He couldn't look at them, without feeling alone without Alec. He couldn't look at them, with out seeing the question on their faces.

'Why couldn't you save Alec? You say you are powerful, why couldn't you save him?' So he left.

After the adrenaline wore off from the battle, he only had a few physical wounds, which he healed quickly. The worst one by far, was his left shoulder. As he thought about it, the pain seemed to flare up and he winced. No matter what Magnus tried, the pain simply wouldn't go away.

He thought back to the battle, thinking of what blow had inflicted the wound. Nothing came to mind except for..

Magnus stopped pacing. Alec had gotten shot in the left shoulder. But Magnus hadn't gotten injured in the left shoulder. So since Magnus had given Alec his blood, they had become bound some how.

What one feels the other feels.

Magnus nestled into his magenta, satin covered couch. Slow, warm tears stained his face as he hid his face in a pillow. He needed to figure out how to get Alec back. As plans to recover his love from the cold hands of the Clave swirled in his mind, Magnus drifted to sleep.

He suddenly found himself in the Institute's training room. He was confused at why he was there for a moment. His eyes scanned the room but were drawn to a figure in the corner practicing archery. He knew the soft, yet strong muscles that flexed as he pulled the arrow back. He hit the bulls eye every time.

Magnus walked over to him, so happy that he felt his insides were about to burst. He wrapped his arms around his torso. The warmth from the shadow hunter's body emanated into Magnus's body.

Alec turned around and returned the hug, pressing himself into the warlock. Alec's eyes lit up a radiant blue as he looked straight into Magnus's gold. He pressed his lips into his and a fire sparked. Magnus wrapped his body around Alec as he pushed him against the wall. Their bodies meshed together as they pushed each other as close as they could.

Alec released the kiss but to Magnus's horror, blood began to seep through his shirt from his left shoulder, where he had been shot during his capture. He collapsed but Magnus couldn't move, he seemed to be frozen in place. As blood puddled onto the ground, a dark shadow hunter came and picked him up. But this shadow hunter seemed to carry Alec gently, and cradled his broken body.

Magnus felt a jolt of jealousy, as this nameless shadow hunter held his boyfriend. The shadow hunter walked out with Alec in his arms, and left Alec frozen in the training room. The lights cut out, and it was dark.

Magnus then found himself lying on his magenta couch again, his breathing labored and his body in a cold sweat.

'I'm running out of time.' Magnus thought. 'I will save him if it's the last thing I do.'