Chapter2~Hunter

Ashlynn and I zoomed around the arena while laughing and goofing around. It was a ton of fun. Eventually, we met up with the rest of the band in the green room backstage.

     "Ash! Hunter! Where have you guys been?!" Hazel Maranchi, the only other girl in the band besides Ashlynn, ran over to us. "We were just about to go looking for you so we could start rehearsing."

     "Sorry, Haze," I apologized. "We were just touring the stadium and well...we lost track of time."

     "It's cool guys," Shawn Klowskie walked over towards us.

     "Wait-where's Eric?" Ashlynn questioned.

     I realized the fifth and final member of the band, Eric Jakobs, was missing.

     "I think I know," I grinned and walked around a corner in the room, and disappeared out of their sight. "Found him!" I chuckled.

     Just as I thought, Eric was standing next to the catering spread with a plate piled high with delicious-looking food. He threw a cheese puff at me and then I threw it back. Pretty soon it escalated to a full blown war. When Shawn, Hazel, and Ashlynn came into our view, we stopped pelting each other. We turned to face them and put on our best "I'm innocent" faces.

     Simultaneously, we all burst out laughing. Ashlynn looked happier now; her feeling of homesickness must have gone away.

     Eric brushed off some orange cheese dust from his white tee. "Hey, Ash. How's the head?"

     "It's a lot better, thanks." She seemed to be telling the truth. "All the fresh air must have helped."

     "Are y'all done goofing so we can go rehearse?" Hazel giggled.

     "Yes, Hazel," Eric and I answered her like she was our mom.

     "Let's go get started!" Shawn led us out of the green room and down a long hallway. We turned left, then right, then right again, and stopped at a door with a piece of computer paper taped to it. "Rachael Quincy" was typed in large font across the page. Rachael was our tour manager, and she was the best in the business.

     "Here we are guys," Shawn gestured towards the door.

     "How do you know your way around so well? We've never played here before." Eric asked.

     "I just followed this map," he held up a piece of paper we hadn't seen before. "I don't have that good of a memory."

     "Haha, I didn't think so," I teased. We started fake punching each other.

     Just then, the door flew open revealing a tall, blonde woman; Rachael.

     "Hey, guys." She greeted us. "This place is huge!! Ready to rock the sound check?"

     "Yeaaaaa!!" We simultaneously shouted, causing us to erupt into chuckles.

     "Can we get dinner after?" Eric asked hopefully.

     "Didn't you just eat?" Ashlynn laughed.

     "Pshhhhhh... Nawww." He smirked.

     Rachael turned her attention to her phone. "Here's tonight's schedule. 3:15: sound check. 4:00: dinner. 4:30: makeup and dressing room. 5:00: meet and greet. 6:30: makeup and dressing room. 6:55: call time/mics. You guys NEED to be on the bus A.S.A.P. We don't want to leave anyone behind," she said this last part with a glare and a smirk at me.

     "Hey, it's not my fault SOMEBODY stole my shirt," I responded while giving Shawn a playful shove.

     "You shouldn't have left it lying around." Shawn laughed.

     "Why was it off in the first place?" Ashlynn asked, giggling.

     "That's not important," I said while blushing and laughing.

     "Come on, you guys," Hazel chuckled. "Let's go do sound check now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): Yayyyyyyyy!! Chapter two!! IT'LL GET BETTER SOON I PROMISE! Please leave only helpful or nice comments and don't take my work. Thanks so much for reading!!! Don't forget to vote:)))) Have a great day!!

Love y'all!
~t