Chapter25~Ashlynn

"BZZZT. BZZZT. BZZZT."

'Ughhhhh. It's too early.' I thought as I  slammed my hand on the alarm clock.

"Nuhhhhhhhggh." Hazel groaned. "Just five more minutes..."

"We can't be late to the photoshoot or Rachael will be FURIOUS."

"I know, I know."

I grabbed a floral romper from my suitcase. "I'm going in the shower now."

"Save some hot water for me! You always take so long!"

"Finnnne. I'll be quick."

"Yea, sure, in your dreams." She joked.

After I got out of the shower, Hazel hopped in. Normally, I would've gone out and chilled with the rest of my band but because of what happened between me and Hunter, I decided to wait for her. I knew she would have my back if I needed her.

While I waited, I went on Twitter and posted a message:

"Good morning, everyone!!! Psyched to play at Levi's Stadium tonight!! Don't forget the band and I will be on FQHS 103.5 today from 1:30-2:00. Have a nice day! XO ~A"

Then, I scrolled through my Instagram feed. I got bored pretty quickly so I decided to look up Ryan's Instagram again to see if I had missed anything. Just as I had begun to scrutinize the photo of him and the familiar blue-haired girl, Hazel flung open the bathroom door and walked over to me. She was wearing a blue jean miniskirt with a white blouse and chunky white sandals.

"LET'S GET SOME FOOD!!!" She hollered and yanked me up from my lounge chair.

"JEEEEZ! You almost pulled my arm out of its socket!!!"

"Well, I'm hungry and I wasn't about to wait for you to get up! Let's go!!" She bolted towards the door just as I started to speak. "Hazel, wait I need to talk to you-." But it was too late. She was already halfway across the living room.

I followed her into the kitchen where everyone was gathered.

"Good morning, sleeping beauties." Eric greeted us. "We've been patiently waiting for you so we could order the food."

"Patiently? I had to hide the phone so you wouldn't call room service until the girls came." Shawn laughed.

"Well, what do you expect? I love food!!" Eric chuckled.

Shawn left to go retrieve the phone from its hidden location while Hazel and Eric chatted. Hunter was sitting at the kitchen island and was scrolling on his phone. He looked up, but his gaze landed right past me. I felt the regret from last night build up again. 'Should I go apologize? Should I wait for him to apologize first? Will he ignore me forever? Will things ever be the way they were again?' I was trying to convince myself to go apologize when Shawn came back with the phone.

"We better order fast before Eric turns even more into a wild animal than he already is." He plugged the phone back into the wall.

"Hey!! I prefer the term 'wild beast', thank you very much."

We all gathered around the phone and ordered our breakfast. Shortly after, there was a knock on the door. Eric practically flew out of his seat and raced over to the door. But to his dismay, Rachael, Phil, and Denny were standing on the other side of the threshold.

"Aw man." He sighed.

"It's nice to see you too, Eric." Phil chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I just thought you guys were room service."

"Yea, you can't mess around with a hungry Eric." Hazel joked. "We might have to cage him if the food doesn't arrive soon enough."

Everyone laughed. Then, there was another knock at the door. Eric jogged over to the door and yanked it open.

"Oh. It's you guys." He strolled back into the kitchen as the hair and makeup crew followed him inside the suite.

"I wasn't really expecting such a warm welcome." Rosalina said sarcastically as she parked her rolling makeup cart next to the couch. "I'm truly flattered."

"He's just waiting for room service." Phil explained.

The makeup artists made each of us sit down and then they started doing our hair.

After five minutes, another knock sounded throughout the suite. Everyone turned to Eric, who just shrugged and said, "I'm not getting my hopes up anymore. It's probably just the chauffeur."

Denny walked over to the door and opened it. Immediately, the smell of bacon filled the room. Eric's eyes lit up once the aroma reached him. "FOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!" He yelled and ran over to fetch his meal. I giggled at how funny he looked with hot pink and lime green clips in his hair and a dollop of mousse on the top, waiting to be rubbed in.

After we were fed and beautified, we went back into our rooms to pack up.

I opened my suitcase and put my clothes back inside it. "Hey, Hazel? Can I get your advice about something?" I asked her.

"Of course! What's up?"

"Well..." I held back the tears. "I really messed up with Hunter."

"What happened?"

"Last night, he was once again trying to make me believe that Ryan is no good. Eventually, I asked him why he didn't want me to be happy and he said he does and that's why he's trying to save me from making a huge mistake. And then I... And then I..." My lips quivered as I used all of my strength to keep myself together.

Hazel looked up from her suitcase. When she saw my pained expression, she got up from her side of the room and came over to give me a hug.

"I told him that...that maybe the only thing I needed to be saved from was...was him." I looked up at the ceiling in an attempt to keep the tears from falling.

"Oh, Ashlynn! I'm so sorry..."

"I don't know what I was thinking... It just came out of my mouth before I realized what I was saying... What should I do? Should I apologize?"

"Personally, I think it would make things better to apologize before things get too awkward..."

"Ok... I guess I will...but I don't know what to say..."

"It'll come to you, I'm sure. Just say what's on your mind and make sure you're sincere."

"Ok...thank you so much... I'll talk to him." I gave her a tight hug.

"No problem!! I hope everything goes well!"

"Thanks."

We finished packing and met back up with everyone in the living room. Phil, Denny, and the other security guards took our luggage down to the tour bus while went over the day's schedule one more time. Finally, after security finished transporting our suitcases, they escorted us to the Rover, and we were on our way.

^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^#^

(A/N:)

Hey, guys!! Thanks so much for reading!! Ily all so much!!!! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me!!

Ahhhghhhggzghshshjejenejeje Shawn Mendes' new song comes out at midnight and I'm debating whether or not I should stay up...😅😂 Comment if you've ever stayed up really late for the release of something and if you have, what was it? (It can be a song, show, etc.)

Gtg ttyl.

Baiiii!

~T🐣💎