Chapter17~Ashlynn

"Wake up...wake up...this is the wake up song! Wake up... Wake up...this is the wake up sooooong." Shawn sang.

"Come get your waffles, come get your bacon. It won't be here forever 'cause I'm gonna take it." Eric continued.

"WAKE UP!!!" Hazel shouted.

I shot my head up and looked around. I was still next to Hunter in the lounge, and we were surrounded by our band mates. Hunter lifted his head and mumbled something that I couldn't make out.

"What are you guys doing????" Hazel raised her eyebrows.

"Is that an ice pack?" Shawn picked it up off of his hand. "OH MY GOSH! What did you do to your hand?!"

"Uhhhh..." Hunter rubbed his eyes and looked at me. Then he sighed and explained what had happened last night. "I...uh...punched a sink."

"You what?" Eric stared at him in confusion. "Why??????"

"I was really really mad at myself and, well, I punched a ceramic sink as hard as I could. And before you say it, yes, I know that it was really stupid of me and I will never do it again."

"We have to get it looked at. I'll call Rachael." Hazel offered.

"NOOOO!!!"

"But we have to do something. It's obviously broken."

"She's gonna be so mad at me!!!"

"She's gonna find out eventually."

"Ok fine. But let's just check into the hotel first. Are we there yet?"

"Yea, we've been here for at least four hours. We have about an hour until check in though."

We all got ourselves some breakfast and made sure everything we wanted in the hotel was packed up. Finally, it was time to check in.

When we reached the presidential suite, we ran to pick rooms. Hazel and I always share a room and we made sure to pick the very best.

After we got settled in and showered, Hunter asked Phil to take him to the nearest hospital. I said goodbye and went back in my room to write some music and lyrics.

I wrote:

'Sometimes we're lost and we don't know it
Sometimes we're in love and don't know how to show it
After all we're only humans
The string holding us together loosen
We don't know how to be who we are
If we're still finding out who are
Sometimes life teaches us lessons
To answer our future questions
So we don't have to keep guessin'
On stuff no one mentions
It's never fun when something breaks
But that's why we learn from our mistakes'

I was just about to start the second verse when my phone lit up with a text message.

"Hey Ashlynn!! How are you?" It was from Ryan.

A wide grin spread across my face.

"Hey Ryan!! I'm great hbu??"

"Bzzzzt."

"Pretty good haha. I just wanted to thank you again for everything last night. We had a lot of fun :)"

"No problem I had fun too!! Thanks for coming out in the first place!!"

"I'm so happy that I got to meet you. You're so nice and sweet it's no wonder so many guys would give everything just to say hi to you."

The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering like crazy. 'He's so genuine!' I thought. 'And really really good looking too.'

"Thanks so much☺️ that's not really true tho haha I can't even remember the last time I was on a real date😅"

"I find that hard to believe. The guys probably get intimidated by your amazing personality.😉"

"Thx but I highly doubt it. The last time I was on a date I scared the guy away with my awful jokes.😖"

"He doesn't know what he's missing! Your jokes are awesome tho haha why are you so hard on yourself?"

"What do u mean? I don't think I am..."

"You seem very insecure which doesn't make sense considering how incredible and beautiful you are."

I thought to myself, 'Ryan can see right through me! How does he do it?!'

"I didn't know I was that much of an open book. I don't really think I'm "incredible" or "beautiful" and I'm not fishing for a compliment either lol. I just don't look at myself that way that's all."

"That's too bad because you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

"You're just saying that."

"Why can't you accept a compliment?"

"I don't know really. I just never have I guess. I'm afraid that I'm being lied to. Also, I don't want to get a big ego."

"Accepting a compliment doesn't mean you have an ego. It means you have a little self confidence and there's nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn't turn into pride."

"I guess you're right... I just don't know how to be confident."

"You're always so confident on stage why can't you channel a little of that confidence into your daily life?"

"I never really thought about it that way... Thanks so much for that I'll try to do that more often."

"My pleasure. I'm glad I could help you after all you've helped me through."

"How have I helped you?"

He went on to explain how our songs helped him get through the death of his grandma. Then, in a sudden turn of events, we started telling each other more stupid jokes. We had been talking for about an hour and in that time he had made me forget about all of my stress with his funny stories and thoughts.

"I love talking to you so much you really made me smile😄 I wish we could see each other again." I texted.

"Me too! If it's in the cards for us, fate will make it happen."

%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#

(A/N:)

HEYYY!! Yea... So... I never really know how to end chapters whoops.😂😅 I hope y'all liked it tho!! Thanks for reading!! Man, I say the same stuff in every author's note oh well...😅

What's your favorite color?? Haha basic kindergarten icebreaker sorry😂😂😂😊 Mine is Bahama beach 🌊 turquoise.😛😎

Well, gtg write some more!! (I may or may not be working on a new story whoops😂)

Love you all!!😘

~T🤙🤡