Chapter19~Ashlynn

When Hunter came back, we were sitting on stools in the kitchen and singing a new song that Hazel wrote.

     "Look who's back!" Phil called out as he entered the suite. I placed my guitar down and ran with my band over to greet them.

     Hunter had his left arm hidden behind his back.

     "What happened? Is it broken?" I asked him.

     He let out a sigh and moved his arm into view. There was a hot pink cast that went from the middle of his fingers to just before his elbow. "I figured if I had to get a cast I might as well make the best out of it. So, I got hot pink to support women with breast cancer. I need someone to draw a ribbon and something like "beat cancer" or "join the fight" on it."

     This is why I loved Hunter. He always thinks of others and has the biggest heart out of everyone I've ever met.

     "Oh, and I would like you guys to sign it too."

     Shawn ran back to his room and came back with a marker. He doodled a ribbon and added a message; "Beat cancer. Anyone can join the fight and save a life.". After he signed it, we each took a turn to put our autograph on it.

     "Hey don't they have a celebrity item auction or something online? Maybe we can sell his cast and give the money to cancer research or something...I know it sounds weird but some diehard fan is bound to buy it." Eric suggested.

     "That is so creepy but at the same time it's kind of a good idea..." Hunter said.

     Eventually, we split up and Shawn, Hazel, and Eric went back to their rooms while Hunter and I remained in the living room.

     He stood there with an annoyed look on his face.

     "Hunt, what's wrong?"

     "I don't like casts."

     "What's not to love?" I said jokingly.

     "Well, for starters, I have a really bad itch on my wrist right now that I can't reach..."

     "Good luck with that!" I laughed.

     "Also, I can't write anything or do anything easily because the cast is in the way."

     "You poor, poor soul. I know what will make you feel better!! Why don't we go to the mall? It's been forever and it will take your mind off of things."

     "True, true. We would have to go incognito if we want to actually shop. Let's get into our disguises and meet back here in ten?"

     "Sounds like a plan!!"

     I ran back to my room and searched for the perfect outfit. I finally settled on black skinny jeans, a 'Cleveland Cavs' t-shirt, a black beanie, and white high top converse sneakers. I grabbed my shades and my purse and met Hunter in the kitchen.

     "Nice shirt." He said with a smirk because the Cavs were both my and Hunter's favorite basketball team. (I need to figure out how to reword that haha) "You ready to go?"

     "Uhhh... Aren't you forgetting something?"

     "No, I don't think so... Let's see; beanie, sunglasses..."

     "No, I mean Phil!" Sometimes, he forgot that we were one of the biggest bands on the planet and we can't just go walking around town without security five feet away.

     "Ohhhhh... Trueeeee..." He whipped out his phone and told Phil our plans. Five minutes later, Phil and Denny, another bodyguard, came up to our suite to escort us to our ride.