Chapter11~Ashlynn

"Hunter! What are you doing?! Why are you being so rude I was talking to him." I smiled back at Ryan and mouthed "sorry" just as Hunter pulled me through the doors and into the hallway.

"...I can't even remember the last time you called me Hunter... It's always been 'Hunt'..."

"Well, I've never been mad at you before!" I stated before I knew what I was actually saying.

He looked hurt and scared like I had just confirmed his worst nightmare. 'I'm the one who should be hurt!' I told myself. 'He's the one who screamed at me and completely ignored my advice.'

"Look, Ash, I'm really sorry about earlier. I was a huge jerk." He bit his lip.

"I appreciate your apology, but couldn't it wait? I was just talking to Ryan and-"

"Why did you lie to me?"

I furrowed my brows, unsure of what he was talking about since he changed the subject so quickly. "Hunter, what on Earth are you talking about?! When did I lie to you?"

He opened his mouth to reply, but I cut him off.

"Is this about Marissa?" My voice was now a shaky whisper. "You think I LIED about that? Well, ya caught me." I said sarcastically. "I lie to you ALL the time about EVERYTHING. I can't even believe you right now I-you know what? I'm not talking about this now." I was fuming.

"Wait! Ash-!" I closed the door in his face.

"Hey uh... Is everything ok? You seem upset..." Ryan observed.

"Uh...yea...um... I'm ok. I'm really sorry about that... It was rude of him..."

"It's fine! Don't apologize. As long as you're ok...?"

"Couldn't be better."

"Ok. Also, I don't think you could look better. That's a cute onesie. Am I allowed to stay since I don't have one?" He joked.

"You don't own a onesie?! YOU'VE NEVER LIVED."

"As shocking as it sounds, you aren't the first person to tell me that." He laughed.

I giggled and then suggested, "I'm really hungry. Do you want to grab some pizza?".

He glanced around the room until his eyes landed on his little sister, who was talking to Hazel. Seeing that she wasn't by herself, he nodded his head in agreement.

"Sure, is there any sausage pizza?"

"Ew, you like sausage? That's gross!!" I giggled.

"Well, what do you get on your pizza?"

"Ham and pineapple, all the way!!!!!!"

"And you said my pizza toppings were gross..."

We both smiled and walked over to a table filled with pizza, drinks, and snacks.

'I'm glad I'm getting over Hunter.' I thought to myself. 'Sometimes, things just aren't meant to be.'

  $&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

(A/N:)

Hola!!👋 Thanks so much for reading!! It means so much to me!! Sorry for the short chapter:( I'm trying to make them a teeny bit longer.👌😀

What's your favorite type of weather?? Random question, I know, but today I had a huge snowstorm and I just figured I'd ask y'all. My favorite is when it's sunny and around 65 degrees Fahrenheit (specific much haha).

Well, that's all for now.

Stay cool,😎

~T🌼💚