Chapter6~Hunter

I stormed out of the dressing room and down the hall.

Then I stopped. 'Wait. What just happened? Why did I yell at her? She was only trying to help. Goshhhhhh I'm so stupid.' I dropped my head to my palms. Then, I remembered what she looked like when I left her. 'I made her cry...'

I turned back around to go apologize for my idiotic outburst, but I saw her running down the hall in the other direction, and then she disappeared from my sight down another hall. 'She probably hates me now...'

"Stupid...stupid...stupid." I muttered under my breath. I jogged down the hallway where she had disappeared, but she was nowhere to be seen.

'Guess I should go back to sound check then.' I walked back the way I came until I reached the back of the stage.

"Hey, Mark." I greeted him. "Where is everyone?"

"Oh, hey, Hunter. Sound check ended about ten minutes ago. Don't you guys have dinner now?"

I furrowed my brows. It felt like I had just chased after Ashlynn five minutes ago when here, it had been a half an hour. "Oh, yea, that's right..." I mumbled more to myself than to him. "You wouldn't happen to know how to get to the green room, would you?"

"No, sorry dude."

"It's cool." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw I had a missed call and a text from Shawn. I called him back and he picked up almost right away.

"Hunter?"

"Hey, Shawn."

"I was just looking for you. Where are you?"

"I'm behind the stage...I have no clue how to get to the green room."

"Ok, I'll be there in a minute. See ya."

"See ya."

While I waited for him to find me, I tried to figure out how to apologize to Ash. 'She hates me now, I just know it. And she has every right too...Man, why did I have to let myself get so carried away? Now our awesome friendship is ruined...'

"Hey, Hunter!"

Shawn's voice brought me back to reality.

"Oh, hey. Thanks for coming to get me."

"No problem. So, what's wrong with Ash?"

"Oh...uh..." Just hearing her name felt like someone stabbed me in the chest. "She didn't eat anything so she fainted."

"Oh, that's not good... Well, I made sure I got her some food-."

"You saw her?"

"Yea, I was going to look for you guys but I only found her...she was crying..."

"It's all my fault..." I muttered under my breath.

Shawn glanced over as if encouraging me to explain myself.

"I-I don't really want to talk about it..."

"It's ok... she actually already told me a little bit..."

"What did she say?!"

"Well...she said she told you something about Marissa and you flipped out at her. Then she said you probably hate her."

"Uggghhh, I'm so STUPID. How do I apologize? I've never yelled at her before... I'm not even sure why I did now..."

"Just tell her the truth. Tell her how you didn't mean what you said and stuff. Just make it sincere."

"Thanks." I sighed as I ran a hand through my curls. 'If only it was as easy as it sounds... but I guess that's the price I have to pay for being such a jerk.'

"Here we are." Shawn opened up a door on my left.

I took a deep breath and followed him inside.

Hazel, Eric, and Ash were sitting at a table across the room with their food in front of them.

"Hey, look who I found!" Shawn called out. Hazel and Eric looked up and greeted me, but Ash kept her eyes fixed on her plate.

I got myself some food and joined them, sitting directly across from Ash.

"How are you feeling now that you ate?" Hazel asked her.

"Better." She mumbled and took a sip of water.

We chatted casually for a little while more.

"This ziti is really good. Who wants to get seconds with me?" Hazel grabbed her plate and stood up.

"Seconds? I'm already on fifths." Eric laughed as they went to get more food.

"Wait for me!" Shawn shouted as he leapt out of his seat.

'Great. Now it's just me and Ashlynn. Perfect time to apologize.'

I opened my mouth to speak, but I got cut off.

"Hey, guys!" Rachael hollered from the doorway. "Finish up your meals, you have to go to the dressing room in five minutes!!"

"Ok." We replied.

I turned back to Ash just as she collected her trash and walked away. I sighed. 'Maybe later...'

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
(A/N:)

Heyyyyyyyy, what's up?? Thanks for reading guys!! I'm so tired rn lol.😴🤤 I have a question: what is the strangest dream you've ever had? I love hearing about other people's dreams haha😛. Mine was one I had when I was really young. I went into my basement and it was filled with rats and they were playing with my toys. When they saw me, they started to chase me and I ran upstairs and hid in one of my kitchen cabinets. Well, now that I sound like an insane person...😆😆 Please comment yours!!

Okayyyyyyy, that's all for todayyyyy,

LOVE Y'ALL
Keep it real!! (I don't think anyone says that anymore but I guess I'm bringing it back:))

~T💁🏼💓