Chapter18~Hunter

"Hunter?"

I looked up from the magazine I was holding in front of my face to see a nurse with a clipboard scanning the room. I swiftly made my way across the room to her with Phil right behind me.

"Um... I hate to ask this but can we take a quick picture? I'm a really huge fan..." The nurse was a short brunette and was probably in her early twenties.

"Sure, no problem."

'Another picture, another fake smile, yet no one seems to notice.' I thought to myself. Then, the insults came back. 'Quit being so selfish, Hunter. And news flash, no one cares!'

After she took the picture, she led us down a hall and into one of the rooms. She asked the basic questions like what was wrong, how I got hurt, and where the pain was.

Eventually, she left and a doctor came in 10 minutes later.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Roscoe." She stuck her hand out and I shook it.

"I'm Hunter."

She asked me the same questions that the nurse had and then sent me to get an x-ray. After some more waiting, she informed me that I had broken my knuckles and I needed to get a cast.

The first thought that came to my mind was, 'I have to get a pink cast. With all of the paparazzi pictures taken of me, I can promote a good message to the fans to show support to women with breast cancer. Maybe I can have one of my bandmates draw a ribbon or something on it.'

When I told the nurse I wanted a pink cast she gave me a funny look, but I just shrugged.

Two hours after I had left the hotel, I was finally back. 'That took WAY too long.'

As we were standing in the hallway, I could hear my band singing and someone playing the guitar. Once Phil opened the door and announced that I was back, everyone ran from the kitchen to greet me. They seemed happy to see me and looked worried which kind of lifted my mood. 'They care about me...? No, of course they don't. They're annoyed that you're back and they wish you would just go away.'

Was it true? Did they all secretly despise me? Were they putting up with me just for the sake of the fans? 'I guess I'll just try and stay out of their way...'

_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_[_

(A/N:)

Awwwww poor Hunter!!🙈😭 Sorry it was so short I'm having trouble writing good chapters from Hunter's POV so bear with me.😅🐻

Thanks so much for reading I love you guys!!💓💖💓💖

Do you have any book suggestions for me to read? (On or not on wattpad) My favorite books are Catch a Falling Star and Famous Last Words (both regular books; idk if someone put them on here).

Ok that's all for now!!

Bye my loves!!✌️🤘

~T💛🥔