Chapter13~Ashlynn

Ryan and I were sitting on a couch eating pizza when we were approached by Marissa.

"Um... Have you, like, seen my boyfriend anywhere? You know, Hunter?"

'Noooooo... You don't say... I COMPLETELY forgot Hunter was your "boyfriend".' I thought to myself.

"He left me to go talk to YOU and I haven't seen him since."

"Well, the last time I saw him he was standing in the hallway outside the door." I told her.

"Oh. Mmkay." She sashayed towards the door and disappeared into the hall.

"Where were we? Ah, yes. So you really have never watched Finding Bigfoot? YOU'VE never lived!! It's hilarious!"

"Yea, call me crazy but a bunch of people running around in the woods and howling just never seemed to interest me." I laughed.

Ryan and I had learned a lot about each other over the past 20 minutes. We talked about our families (the little girl he had brought was his sister, Molly), funny stories, and favorite movies and shows. It wasn't until Marissa asked us about Hunter that I realized he never came back in the room after our fight. I wasn't really worried, he probably sitting somewhere thinking over things like he always does when he gets upset.

Ryan and I were making stupid puns when Marissa ran back through the door and over to us.

"I can't find him anywhere. I guess I'll just go back to the hotel. If you find him, let him know I was looking for him, kay?"

"Sure...have a nice night?" I replied.

"Ok." She grabbed her purse off of a chair and left.

"Wait-what time is it?" Ryan suddenly looked panicked.

I showed him my watch, "It's 11:09, why? Do you have to get going?"

"Yea, we're supposed to call an Uber and leave by 11:15. Parents' commands." He stood up and called out to Molly, who came running over to us. "I need you to say goodbye and thank you fast, we have to get going now!"

She ran over to my band members and thanked them.

"I'm so sorry, Ashlynn. I hope we can see each other again sometime."

'Don't hold your breath.' I thought to myself.

"I hope so too!!" He leaned in to give me a hug. He smelled like an Abercrombie store.

"Bye, Ashlynn."

"Bye, Ryan." And with that, he was gone.

I walked over to my band.

"Who's that cutie?" Hazel asked. I felt myself blush.

"His name is Ryan and he's really sweet and nice."

Rachael popped her head in the doorway, "Be ready to get on the bus in 25 minutes!!"

"We need to find Hunter!!" Shawn exclaimed. Then he turned and looked at me. "Ash, can you go look for Hunter?" He asked.

"Ummm... I don't think he wants to see me now... Or ever..."

"Please, Ash!! You know Hunter better than all of us!! Plus, he hasn't answered any of my calls. We have to get on the tour bus soon so we NEED to find him!" Shawn pleaded.

"Ughhhhh fine!! But he probably won't even listen to me." I sighed, unsure of what would happen if I did find him.

I said "bye" to all of the fans and walked out of the room. 'If I was a Hunter, where would I be?'