Marcel or Harry?

"I mean it, Marcel. Stay away from Selena or else"

"Or else what? You wouldn't dare do anything to me, I was the one who was there for her while you were out with Taylor the whole time!"

"IT WAS A MISTAKE!"

"Doesn't matter, I was there the whole time when she was heartbroken, I was there so she could have a shoulder to cry on, I was there to be a good friend to her, where were you Harold? Where were you when your girlfriend needed you? WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"She's my girlfriend, the girl I love. I'm not going to let my geeky, twin brother take her away from me!" his words hurt me, knowing that my own twin brother had insulted me in front of my own face.

But it doesn't mean that I'll let it slide like I've been doing with everybody else over the years.

"W-Well you know something Harry....you're right" I told him as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your right, okay? I admit it. I admit to you that I'm a geek and an opposite of the 'school's heartthrob'. I also admit to you that I do have strong feelings for Selena, okay. I LOVE SELENA, AND SHE LOVES ME! Not you, ME!!!"

And before I could say anything else, I felt a fist hit my cheek as I fell to the ground.

Harry knees down on his knees next to me as I look up at him, groaning as I held my cheek in pain.

"This means war"

Selena Gomez was a normal teenage girl, living in a lovely area called, Holmes Chapel.
Now a senior in high school, she tries to make the best of the year with the man of her dreams, the love of her life, the 'school's heartthrob'.
Her boyfriend, Harry Styles.
Hiding behind the two lovebirds is the opposite twin brother of Harry's, Marcel Styles, mostly known as the pathetic, geek of the whole school.
With the two lovebirds, and close friends of theirs, they'll stop at nothing from living the year of their lives, and to make their times in high school last.
Everything goes fine until one night, when Harry makes one mistake that'll change everything.
What happens when Harry and Selena are on the rocks?
Will something spark between Marcel and Selena?
Will Harlena be saved or will it be the beginning of a new chapter for 'Marlena'?
Who will Selena choose?
Marcel or Harry?