Introduction

whadddddup!!! welcome!!!!!!!! 

im layla. 

i very much welcome requests! just comment fam its all good.

so, updates will be hecking slow, just so you know. 

not all of it is in lowercase btw just author note things. 

i do not own any of these songs, nor the characters. 

not all lyrics in a song will be used, or necessarily in proper order. 

without further ado; 

RULES OF REQUESTING: 

ONESHOTS:

•  you can request oneshots just know that it will take a realllllllllly long time for it to be published (added 11/20/18)

•okay so i only know like maybe 1 boy who reads fan fiction, so i will assume that any request is made by a girl. gender-wise, if you are anything otherwise, i don't judge, just let me know! 

•please tell me the name of the artist in addition to the song title. 

•any plot points/generic idea of what you want to happen....please include those as well. if you do not have any thats all good too, you don't have to put anything.

•specify which character 

•annnnnyyyy specifics. 

•to summarize: please include song name, artist, which character, and any specifics. 

HEADCANONS: (added 11/20/18)

•  these dont have to do with songs or anything

•  you can either do character specific ones (example: cuddling with bodie or mo as a dad (or something like that))

•  or ones that apply to every character (example: dc character's favorite ice cream)

•  will be written tumblr style with dashes/bullet points

•  i recommend these over oneshots because they are easier for me to write and will come out sooner

i hope you all like it and have a goooooood day!