Headcanon #16: Asking your favorite dancer for a hug [Angel, Bodie, & Glitch]

requested by: fluffystar89

even tho they got mad at me and blocked me lmaooo here's your request lol, i wrote it before i saw you were mad so... hopefully someone else will enjoy it :)

Angel- 

•after a crew performance 

• everyone is clapping and cheering 

•people are asking for pictures and autographs, almost all of them from Aubrey. Angel is to the side, with only a few surrounding him

•you wait until those few people to go away to approach him

•"hi angel!!! i'm such a fan!" you said to him excitedly. "can i.. have a hug?" 

•he smiled 

•"of course, anything for you mi amiga." he spoke coolly and wrapped his arms around you. 

•he held onto close, like he was trying to convey his appreciation to you. 

•you both mutually let go

•"you know, most people ask for pictures. it's kinda cool you asked for a hug instead. being in the moment. i like it." he commented 

•"thanks! and thanks for the hug too!" you replied 

•"my pleasure." he said nonchalantly, as he noticed Aubrey signaling to him that she wanted to leave from across the venue. 

•he began to strut away, turning and giving you a wink as he left. 

Bodie- 

• you were in line at a locally owned smoothie joint

•you noticed a couple places ahead of you in line was one of the competitive dancers in the area. you'd been to a few shows, and you were quite fond of them. of course, riptide was your favorite crew. 

•you eventually went forward in line and placed your order. you then proceeded to go to the waiting counter where they put complete orders. 

•you were standing next to him. you stared at him absentmindedly while you racked your brain for his name. you had only heard it once or twice while at the showdowns. 

•"hey, uh, can i help you?" he asked, a confident smile gracing his face. 

•"BODIE!" you exclaimed as the answer to your question was suddenly found within the confines of your thoughts. 

•he gave you a confused look

•"oh! sorry! i... i just.." you began to explain yourself "i've seen you dance a few times.. at the showdowns and stuff. i was trying to remember your name. sorry!" you said sheepishly. 

•bodie let out a light hearted laugh at your exasperation. 

•"it's all good." his order was called, and he grabbed it off the counter "always nice to meet a fan."  he began to leave

• "wait! before you go, can i get a hug?" you asked, for no reason other than that he seemed like he would give really nice hugs. 

•he absolutely beamed

•"sure thing!" 

•he pulled you into a firm hug. it felt as thought he was trying to reassure you that everything turns out alright. which is strange, considering that he's hugging someone he's never met before in a smoothie shop. 

•he let you go, and left the shop. as he was walking away, he gave you a friendly wave  through the window. you waved back. 

Glitch- 

•you were on the subway on your way to meet up a few friends to go shopping. 

•you were just chilling, mostly looking at your phone. you glanced upward to check out your surroundings (stay vigilante ladies it's a scary world) when you noticed a boy with a green stripe in his hair. 

•now, this wasn't just any boy with a green stripe in his hair. now, this was Glitch. Glitch from the dance crew Hi-Def. and he just so happened to be the object of your best friends obsession. 

•and, although you would NEVER admit it, you found him quite good looking as well. 

•you waited until the bus stopped again to move to be next to him 

•as the subway began moving again, you spoke "hey, uh.. glitch right?" 

•"yeah, that's me." he replied

•"my friend is a huge fan of yours. like huge. it's crazy." you told him 

•"i'm not surprised" he retorted confidently 

•you made a face at his cocky attitude, but brushed it off. "anyways.. would you mind taking a couple of pictures so i can make her jealous?" you asked 

•"nah shawty, go right ahead." 

•you took out your phone and took a few selfies with him 

•"could you like, hug me or something? i'm really trying to make her jealous" you said, as an excuse. 

•"oh i get what you're going for." he smirked and hug you from the side, gently resting the side of his head against yours. you took a few pictures like that. 

•"you good if i kiss you?" he questioned. needless to say, this startled you. 

•"uh... sure. go for it." was your answer. 

•he planted a kiss on your cheek and held it as you snapped photos. you figured this was plentiful jealousy material, so you closed your camera app. 

•"aye shawty, lemme see your phone real quick." he said. you went against everything you had ever been taught and gave your phone to this near stranger. he typed some things in. 

•shortly after, he handed your phone back to you and made his way toward the door. 

•"this is my stop. but i'll catch you around." he gave you a small two-finger salute as he exited the subway. 

•you glanced down to your phone to find that he had put his number into your contacts. 

a/n: IM BACK LOL. also ur welcome for all the headcanons within the span of within like 20 minutes sorry they suck it's midnight 

also the last like,,,, 7 (idk for sure) chapters were written on my phone on safari (EW) so that's why they're Asscheek 

uh yeah i can't garuntee any content for a while because school drains me of all life entirely but i do have stuff lined up

also it's rlly nice to have these generic headcanons out of the way 

COMING SOON: rasa oneshot, dc timeline revisited (fitting in dc vr), and how rasa met lima headcanon