I Kissed A Girl (Emilia)

^Based on the song I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry^

-

This was never the way I planned; not my intention.

It was yet another party held by Dare. People were scattered about around her parent's small living room, as they were out for the weekend. Some trashy pop song blared on the speakers, and you felt yourself tapping your foot along to the beat. Surrendering to the atmosphere, you set down your solo cup and hit the dance floor. 

You managed to catch someone's eye. Unable to resist, Emilia found herself taking you by the hand and spinning you quickly. You shot her a confused look, and she smirked in return. 

"Who are you?" You demanded. 

"The name's Emilia." She placed a firm hand on your waist.

Your eyes trailed up her hand and to her arm. Man, she was shredded... Eventually you met her eyes, where you saw the fiercest glow of determination. 

"Mind dancing with me?" She asked casually. 

"Not in the least." You grinned. 

So what if you weren't into chicks? Nothing wrong with trying something new, you supposed. 

 It's not what, I'm used to; just wanna try you on. 

After a couple short minutes the song ended and a new one began, and Emilia had left you in pursuit of some other girl. Oh well, if it was meant to be, it would have happened.. Tired and sweaty, you decided to leave the dance floor. You picked up your cup and resumed your place of leaning against the wall. 

For some strange reason, you just couldn't stop thinking about her, and staring at her too. And don't think she didn't notice.

I mean, you'd never liked girls before. Never. Why did this one seem so appealing?

I'm curious for you, caught my attention.

You went to take a sip of your drink, and found it was empty. You went to fill it up with a sigh. Emilia took note and made her way across the floor. You had yet to notice she was on the move, until she was right next to  you. Her breath was ragged and she smiled wickedly. You raised an eyebrow suspiciously. The two of you held eye contact for a brief period of time before Emilia grabbed your hand and broke the silence. 

"You ever kissed a girl before?" 

It kind of shocked you, to be honest, about how blunt she was. 

"Well.. No. Not really. Not since I was a little kid.." Your eyes drifted to the floor. 

"Do you want to?" She said coyly. 

Your eyes widened in response.

"Aw, come on. Don't act like you've never been curious." She pushed. 

"Well, I don't really-" Emilia cut you off my pressing her lips to yours in a passionate, swift move. For a moment you just stood still as a pole there, then eventually gave in, and closed your eyes.

Only to have everything ruined by Bodie. 

"DUDE!! EMILIA'S TOTALLY GETTIN' SOME!" He shouted. 

Mo noticed and covered Glitch's eyes, while he continually tried to push it away and witness said event. Emilia pulled away and marched off to punch Bodie in the neck, leaving you speechless. 

"BODIE!!!!!" She screamed.

 I kissed a girl and I liked it. The taste of her cherry chapstick.

Your body may have stood stiff and blank, but the wheels inside your head were turning at a million miles a minute.

Eventually, you shook yourself out of your trance. Over the course of your quick, intense, thought session you came to the conclusion that you did, indeed, like it. Instinctively, you licked your lips. Just as you suspected. Cherry chapstick. 

"So.. where were we?" Emilia spoke coolly. You had been so engulfed in your thought pattern that you didn't see her return. 

"Oh! Uh.." You stuttered. 

"What do you say we get outta here?" She blurted. 

"I don't think that's a good idea.. But, we could totally exchange numbers. If you want." You offered. 

And you did. The two of you hang out often, the time you share usually filled with plenty of flirting. Who knows? Maybe someday you'll become an item. 

WORD COUNT: 685

A/N: Anyone else ship Emilia and Aubrey??? also wow this is shhhhhhhhort. btw, there should be a glitch one and an aubrey one coming fairly soon :)