Little Do You Know (Glitch)

^Based on the song Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra^ 

(Requested by @KharringtonMelody67)

This a collab with my friend, whomst helped me write it

-

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep.

Glitch watched the bent fan blades spin in lazy circles, the only source of light drifting from the streetlights outside his window. With a sigh, he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes, not that he was sleeping anyways. His mind was wide awake, leaving no room for any relaxation. The bathroom light buzzed as he flicked it on and leaned against the counter, not wanting to look in the mirror and see tears he knew that were forming.

I'm trying to pick myself piece by piece.

He was so happy for you. You had everything he wanted. How could he not be happy? Your happiness was all that mattered to him, all that he needed to keep going day after day. You had love, friends, and fulfillment. Glitch smiled to himself, thinking of your place that was just down the road. 

The love is here and here to stay.

You were walking through the hallway, skipping and humming a soft tune under your breath. You'd left your tennis shoes untied, probably in a rush to get to school on time being that both you and Glitch had to hurry in order to beat the bell. Stepping on your shoelace, you tripped with a small yelp. Glitch stepped forward, hand extended to take yours, saving her from a hard tumble to the tile floor.

"Guess you fell for me." Glitch said with a meek and cheesy grin. You laughed and rolled her eyes, standing up and dusting off your skirt.

"Guess I did." You extended your hand in greeting. "I'm Y/N."

So lay your head on me.

The movie had been playing for quite some time now, and it was already into the late hours of the night. The blanket they sat under smelled of buttery popcorn and the dim light of the screen illuminated your drooping eyes. Glitch recalled the math test coming the following morning and how he hadn't studied, but that didn't matter at this particular moment. With a yawn, you rested your head on his shoulder drifting off to sleep as the credits began to roll. Glitch felt his cheeks heat up as your warm breath hit his neck, slowing down to a steady rhythm, eventually lulling Glitch to sleep as well. 

Our love is here and here to stay .

These memories replayed over and over within Glitch's head. He felt a sad smile come over his face. 

"Aren't you coming?" You called to him. 

"Yeah!" He stammered, suddenly being disconnected from his thoughts. 

He ran up the sidewalk to catch up with you and your boyfriend. 

WORD COUNT: 460

A/N: merry christmas y'all!!! ill try to update a bunch as a present <3

QOTC: Who's gayer, Emilia or Kerith? 

will be coming out eventually: Aubrey and possibly Jaryn