As Long As You Love Me (Glitch)

^Based on As Long As You Love Me by Justin Beiber^

(Requested by @ChibitheHamster )

 We're under pressure  

Undoubtedly, the majority of Hi-Def's popularity comes from the many girls that attend their performances. If it weren't for their groupies, Mo and Glitch would be nobodies. They're aware of this fact, and understand that it is absolutely vital that they don't lose their appeal. 

This is why Mo doesn't want Glitch publicly dating you. 

 Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in  

You were another one of Glitch's fans, standing in the crowd at one of Hi-Def's shows. Glitch made eye contact with you whilst dancing, and you felt your heart melt. He winked at you, and you nearly passed out. After the show you, along with the other girls, were leaving, when an arm around your waist made you jump. To your surprise, it was Glitch. You stared at him in confusion and he smirked back. The surrounding girls turned to you, eyebrows furrowed in jealousy. 

"Aye shawty, wanna go check out Riptide's show with Mo and I?" He asked. 

"Sure.. I guess." You responded. 

 I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold  

A few short weeks later, Glitch asked you to be his girlfriend. Of course, you said yes. You continued to make an appearance at every one of his shows. He even taught you a couple of routines, and you got to do them with him at the shows.  You and Glitch were happy as could be. 

The crowds were starting to get smaller and smaller. And the girls that still went, often sneered and rolled their eyes at you. Once Glitch kissed your cheek and three burst into tears. Mo took note of this, and decided to say something about it. 

Keep it together

You and Glitch were sitting on the floor holding hands at the dance studio. The back dancers were warming up while waiting for Mo to arrive. 

You rested you head on his shoulder, and he kisses the top of your head. 

"Hey Y/N?" he asks. 

"Hmm?" you answer.

"Thanks for being my girl." he smiles sheepishly. 

"It's my pleasure." you kiss his shoulder. 

Just then, Mo walks in,  and sets down his bag.

"Yo Glitch, can I talk to you for a sec?" Mo asks. 

"Sure thing." He answers, getting up. 

The two walk to the other side of the room to talk privately. 

"Your girl is cramping our style." Mo states.

"What do ya mean?" Glitch says. 

"You know what I mean. Now that all the girls know you're taken, they don't show up our gigs." Mo crosses his arms.

"So? It's not like we're in this for fame or anything. We're just having a good time." Glitch counters.

"Not at first, no. But we were gettin' real popular. We coulda gotten a contract or something. But not anymore." Mo answered.

"Well.. It's not like I can do anything about it." Glitch said.

"Break up with her. Or at least pretend to, and keep it a secret." Mo said bluntly. 

"No way!" Glitch exclaims. 

"Why not?" Mo asks. 

"Because.. I like her, man. I like her a lot." Glitch says sincerely.

"Well then, what's it gonna be? Her, or this crew?" Mo states. 

Glitch huffed and marched out, abandoning practice entirely. You were concerned, so you followed him. When you caught up to him, he filled you in on everything. 

"Well... Gee. I'm so sorry babe." You put a hand on his shoulder. 

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault." He sighs. 

"I know.. But hey, I've got an idea of how to fix this." 

"Oh yeah?" He smiles.

 As long as you love me  

At the next Hi-Def event, Glitch decided to have a talk with the audience. 

"Alright, ladies. I've got a confession to make. Yes, I have a girlfriend. And yeah, it's Y/N, just as you all expected." He says as you wave to the crowd. 

"But that doesn't mean you all aren't any less special to me. I value each and every one of you so much, and I love it when you take pictures with me and talk to me after shows! Having a girlfriend doesn't change that. So, please, tell your friends to start coming again. Because if nobody comes to our shows, we can't do them. Okay, ladies?" 

With this, the crowd goes wild, and he smiles. You kiss his cheek proudly. He looks back at Mo, who gives him an approving thumbs up. 

And once again, everything is alright.

WORD COUNT: 752

A/N:

yooo hahah im back lmao

sorry its late im just lame

but truth TEA truth VENT sometimes i feel like im single handedly responsible for keeping this fandom alive and im also bad at it

QOTC: how old were you when you played DC for the first time?

coming eventually: Mo and more headcanon