Headcanon #3: Aubrey

this is a continuation of my DC character background/family/childhood series :)

tbh this one is like just a little teeny tiny bit dark so like be warned

Aubrey is an only child. Obviously, she grew up wealthy. She always had nice clothes and friends to boss around. 

However, she grew up with very high standards. Her mother died giving birth to her, and her father sort of blames her for it. Because of this he was always sort of cold toward her, and only expected the best from her. He enrolled her in many fields, like high education and elite fine arts. 

Because she had to be perfect at so many things, she is very proud of herself. Her arrogance is mostly due to her wealth and popularity at a young age. 

Now moving to the subject of her later life!!!! idk lol its actually late im tired

Aubrey often goes to high end fashion shows probably.

She meets the DC1 gang in high school. As you can tell in the intro, she and Emilia are friends, and kind of have a frenemy-type relationship. 

And this next bit is all take it or leave it you know bc it's not really for everyone idk

I think her quirky sassy relationship with Emilia, and just Emilia in general, made her question her sexuality. (bc you know im out here stANNING EMAUBS) And as time progresses, their relationship gets more romantic, just simple flirting, but never really official. Her dad, a Middle Age White Business Man™, is homophobic and he's LIVID. 

so yeah she acts really confident and sassy, but she's got some family issues.

end ??    

okay but while on the subject of emaubs, im so tempted to make a whole emaubs book but im pretty sure absolutely no one would read it. 

so idk!! BUT IF YOU WOULD READ IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! ALL I NEED IS ONE PERSON AND I SWEAR ILL DO IT

anyway thats it bye