Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time (Dare) [with important a/n]

-^Based on the song Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time by Panic! At the Disco^

(Requested by @DollyCannibal)

-

 It's a hell of a feeling though  

All your life, you'd been a good girl. Not necisarily a goodie-two-shoes, but you'd always pertained to the rules and did all your homework. That was, until you met Dare. 

You became friends with Dare in ninth grade, when you moved into her school. She noticed you were new and took you under her wing, whether you liked it or not. From that day fourth, you, her, and Maccoy were the best of friends. 

As soon as your friendship began, Dare had started taking you to various parties. How she found out about them, or better yet, was invited to them, was a mystery to you. Regardless, you always went, and you always had fun. 

After about a year or so of your friendship, Dare got to be a bit more wild. She started making her own clothes, and even dyed her hair bright pink. She didn't even tell anyone beforehand, she just showed up to school like that.  Her new more quirky behaviors almost instantly rubbed off on you. You soon began dying your hair and adopting her wild activities. It even drove you to do more risky things at parties.

This night is heating up, raise hell and turn it up  

One particular night, the two of you had decided to leave inn the middle of a party, and explore the city. It might have been the alcohol that drove you to do this, but regardless, you left. It was rather chilly, and the both of you were dressed rather skimpy, as one does at a party. But you didn't really seem to mind. You were awestruck by the beauty of the city lights contrasting against the deep ebony night sky.

 I roam the city in a shopping cart.  

After about 30 minutes of stumbling around the city, you stumbled across a shopping cart. It was nowhere near any store that had one, and it seemed rather lonely. 

"Sick!" Claimed Dare. "Let's take 'er for a spin!" She promptly nudged you to get in. Without hesitation, you did so. 

Dare pushed you around rather quickly, and although it terrified you, the adrenaline rush was quite a kick. You both laughed hysterically, for no reason in particular. 

"My turn!" Dare announced, quickly hopping in beside you. After a moment of silence and peaceful eye contact, something sparked within you. A strange urge surged through your veins, and you just couldn't help it. 

Whether it was the priorly-consumed alcohol, the earlier party vibe, the laughing, or the overall atmosphere of the serene night sky, you couldn't stop it. You kissed her. 

Dare didn't miss a beat. She kissed back, with passion. The kiss was beautiful, concentrated, and ended all-too-quickly. Unsure of what to say, you jumped out of the cart and began pushing it. 

 This night...  

Dare didn't seem upset or anything, so you just stayed quiet. She surveyed the world around her as if she had never seen it before, which left you alone with your thoughts.

What did this mean? 

You didn't know. Your thoughts were rushing through your head like a stampede, when a quiet voice broke the silence. 

"Hey Y/N... Wanna be my girlfriend?" Dare asked suddenly.

You paused. Then smiled.

"Absolutely."

WORD COUNT: 561

A/N:

sorry (again)

school is  a l o t

[IMPORTANT!!] QOTC: Should I add headcanons to this book? Dance Central ones, obviously. I want to add them bc they're easier to write, and I could get more content you to (this dying fandom) you guys much quicker!! One-shots would still be uploaded at about the same pace, but this way you guys would have more stuff to read. Please leave your opinion in the comments!

coming out eventually: Aubrey and Glitch.