Angel With A Shotgun (Angel)

^Based on the song Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab^

requested by baby_girl103

-

  Don't you know you're everything I have?  

It was a classic case of high school sweethearts. You met him in chemistry class sophomore year. You had always thought he was a player, but boy did he prove you wrong. You and Angel had been close ever since. It started with cute little dates. The two of you would walk to a pizza place or an ice cream parlor after school. Things started picking up around finals when you became his tutor. Late nights in the library were memories you would treasure forever. 

  Well baby, you are all that I adore  

And all this had gone on without your overprotective father finding out. As long as you could remember, your father had a reign over everything you'd done. What classes you took, what extracurriculars you did, and especially when it came to the boys you knew. He was careful every boy in your class knew you were off limits. He did this to save you from having your heart broken. He only wanted what was best for you. 

It was astonishing that you had flown under the radar for almost two years. Your relationship had only been discovered when your dad had come to the library to pick you up from a study session. Unbeknownst to him, that study session also included Angel. It was all a misunderstanding, really. You told your father you wanted to walk home from the library, something about loving the fresh air, to which he agreed, but then picked you up anyway. Truthfully, you never intended to walk home, you really planned for Angel to drive you. Regardless, you were found out. 

  They say before you start a war, you better know what you're fighting for  

Your father entered the library and eyed you right away. His blood pressure rose at the sight of you being all giggly and friendly with some boy. 

"Y/N!" He shouted, getting the attention of everyone in the library. Your face paled and you could feel your heart drop to the floor. Needless to say, Angel was very confused. "What have I told you about sneaking around with boys? They're nothing but trouble." Your father scolded. 

"Dad, Angel's not like that I swear." You pleaded. 

"No. We're going home." He said as he grasped your arm, and began guiding you out. 

"Y/N!" Angel called after you. You glanced back at him as if to respond, but you it would be of no good. 

Angel sat there for a moment, at a loss for words. He then glanced at the exit, and dashed out of the library. 

  I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting til' the wars won  

"Mr. L/N!" He called as he approached the car. Your dad rolled down the window. 

"What do you want?" He asked. Angel glanced at you in the passenger seat. 

"I won't let you take her away from me." Angel said firmly. 

"What gives you the authority?" You father replied snidely, as you continued to sit timidly in the passenger seat.

"To be honest, sir, I've spent a lot of time with your daughter. And I can honestly say that I love her. I've seen her laugh, I've seen her cry. I've been with her throgh the best and the worst. I love her. I really do. And I mean that in an honest, wholehearted way, sir." Angel said sincerely. Tears welled up in your eyes. 

"Very well.." Your father spoke with a sigh. "I have misjudged you, and many of the boys your age, and I'm sorry. I only assumed such bad things because at your age I was quite the terror. But now I see that I was wrong. You have my permission to continue courting ym daughter." 

"Thank you, sir." 

-

A/N

WORD COUNT: 643

heyyeyeyyeyeyeyeyeeyyeyeyesorry

this took

so

long

and its bad and short

but anyway Tea Time

so uhm ive said it before and ill say it again

i hate my writing ??? so much

i feel so unconfident and out of practice so shes cancelled

im gonna make an addition to the requests page so look out for that

this book is switching to mainly headcanons

also my laptop broke so i need to able to write my content on my phone and writing one shots on my phone is a nightmare so :/

QOTC: Which crew do you think has the strongest bond?

Coming out eventually: headcanons & maybe that emaubs book if im feeling Real Sad one night