Headcanon #2: Bodie [+ mini announcement!]

ANNOUNCEMENT: okay, so i will be doing a headcanon series in this book where i talk about the characters. things like family, childhood, home life, school-stuff, etc. basically their background. i would LOVE IT if you guys would start a discussion based on these!!! it's all cool if you disagree, let's talk about why. i want to get to know all you guys better!!!!

-

DISCLAIMER: these are just my opinions and ideas, they are not canon. if you want to use them in any of your works, please credit me!

Bodie's life:

Bodie has a younger sister of whom he adores. His parents divorced shortly after she was born, and he lives with his mom. He doesn't see his dad often, mostly on holidays. 

Bodie really loves his sister, and spends a lot of time with her outside of dancing and school and stuff. 

Growing up, Bodie was always an athlete. He got into dancing because it was a sport, and he wanted to excel at every sport, but also because his sister often persuaded him to dance with her. 

Bodie did okay in school, usually with B'a or high C's. He wasn't very popular, because he never really cared about it. He more so focused on having a good time with his friends. 

He met Emilia in a local pickup basketball game at a nearby court, and the two have been friends ever since. After high school had ended, he formed a crew with her. 

Bodie growing up with mostly women in his life/family has caused him to really love women in a polite and respectful (unromantic) way. In a sense that he occasionally really prefers to hang out with women because of their typically calmer nature. (Like Carlos Santana, if you know who that is.) 

ia/n: i will be getting on requests within a couple weeks, i promise!