Mrs. Alpha (GXG)

I wake up and it’s my birthday. I will be turning seventeen today and finding my mate. I want to look presentable to him. I get out of my bed about to go take a shower when I hear multiple people burst through my door. My little brother jumps on my causing me to stumble.

“Happy Birthday Snowy!!!” Danny screamed in my ear as my parents giggled.

“Thanks for the present of making me deaf Danny” I smartly said to him. He giggled at this then let me stand up straight again.

“My baby girl will find her mate today! Oh you better call me and tell me everything about him when you meet him.” My mom gushed over a guy I don’t even know yet.

“And if I don’t?” I challenged her.

“I’m going to come hunt you down,” my father said, “You know she will nag to me about it.” When my mom heard this she started pouting.  She then slapped his arm and walked out the room with Danny.

“I’ve got you something” dad said, “Here” he then handed me a little rock.

“What is this?”

“A fortune rock, it can tell you answer to yes or no questions. Try it out.” I planned to do exactly that.

“Will I meet my mate today?” The rock glowed blue. I looked at my dad so he can tell me what it means when I was met with his smiling face. “I take it as blue means yes?”

“And red means no” he informed me. I nodded my head in understanding. “Get ready for school, you can meet him there.” With that he left me to get ready. I go take a shower and come back to my room wrapped in a towel. It’s cold outside due to the fact that it’s the middle of winter and people in Louisiana are not meant for the cold. I put on my skinny jeans with a belt buckle I got for winning a rodeo and a bright blue plaid flannel shirt that matched my eyes. I find my cowgirl boots and put them on too. Real country I know but I’m redneck like that. I look at my reflection in my floor length mirror. I looked okay. I had  white hair that went to my shoulder blades, it’s natural, it matches my wolf. I had bright blue eyes a freckles going across my nose and a few on my cheeks.  My face was complete with high cheek bones and a straight white smile. Due to being a werewolf I had muscles but strangely more than the rest of the females and few males. I have long legs that males constantly try to run their hands along. Nope, I’m gonna wait for my mate. After realizing that I was staring at my reflection, I brushed my hair then let it flow down my back.

Once ready I walk down the stairs of the pack house to be greeted by more happy birthday screams and…wait for it… PANCAKES, The most amazing thing on earth its heaven in my mouth. I think I’m drooling. I sit down to a plate and my best friend Joshy comes and sits next to me. Yes guys and girls can be best friends! I don’t care what you say so you point is invalid.

“Hey birthday girl” I turned to see Joshy next to me with a smile across his face. He already found his mate so now he knows he’s going to be the beta of our pack. Whoever he leads behind he will do great.

“Thanks Joshy” I say with a mouthful of pancakes but it came out as mumbles. He laughed at me. GRRRRR don’t laugh at me. I looked at him and he had a confused look on his face. “What was that about Snowy?”

“What do you mean?”

“You growled at me.” He said then smirked “Better show your future Beta respect.”

“What if I’m the alpha, then you will have to respect me,” I smirked at this then he rolled his eyes.

“We shall see today when you find your mate” my dad said from behind me. “You better get going to school so you won’t be late.”

“Okay” I finish my pancakes then go upstairs to brush my teeth and grab my bag. I put my rock in my bag; I may get some more questions throughout the day. I head back down stairs and ask Joshy to give me a ride. He tells me he doesn’t need to and to go look outside. I walk outside to see the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my seventeen years of life.  A pearl white Jeep with a removable hard top. I could sense my dad behind me so I turned around to hug him.

“I take it as you like?”

“I freaking love!”

“Here you go,” he handed me some keys, my keys. Then shouted “Snowy has four empty seats!” then I saw a few pack members come out.

“I call shotgun” Lizzy, by other best friend, but nobody could beat Joshy.

“Can I please have a ride?” Puppy, the pack Omega asked.

“Of course Puppy! I wouldn’t let you walk to school.” Everyone treats Puppy horribly and it’s not fair. So I treat him with the respect every other pack member gets. “Anyone else wants a ride?” I scream out.

“ME!” the twinies say in unison. Their mother was killed giving birth to them and their father was a warrior wolf and died in a fight with an enemy pack. So everyone treats them as their own kids.

“Okay everyone get in” Everyone got in my Jeep. Me driving, Lizzy in the front passenger seat, Puppy in the middle of the back seat as it is where he belongs in any car ride as the Omega, and the twins on either side of him. Felix and Alex are their names and they are alike in every possible way and never leave each other’s side. People in our pack say that they will have twin mates that look exactly like each other and will be beautiful.  We start the drive to school everyone listening to “Hey Girl” by Billy Currington playing on the radio. Everyone but me, I was too focused on why did I growl at Joshy this morning, I know I thought it but did I make it vocal, or was it my wolf? I will have to think about it later because we have arrived at school and everyone has gotten out and is waiting for me to walk with them.

hey guys this is my first story ever hope you like it. but this is my story and i will do what i want with my story.