chapter 6

After one month

"Manik I am warning u for the last time u better give that back to me" She roared his name to which he started to laugh whole heartedly.

"No means no" he spoke and she narrowed her eyes at him. She then pushed him on the bed and came on top of him sitting with both her legs on his side.

"Manik I said give my scarf right now" she roared now. They both were about to go to outing outside the pack to her college where manik will take the admission now. He came inside her room and saw her getting ready and to tease her he took her scarf away from her making her more irritated.

"What u will do if I don't give" he spoke raising her one eye brow making her to release a scowl.

"I will do anything to u now so give it back and we are getting late to college, so let's go now" she spoke which made him smirk looking at her.

"U can do anything nandu, I don't feel" he spoke and she looked at him with a O shaped mouth making him smile and smirk again.

"Manik" she spoke with irritation and tried to snatch the scarf from him but he moved it away before she reach. She tried two or more times but she didn't got it which made her more irritated. She then tried to jump in his arms which made her loose the grip while manik observed this and gripped her waist tightly..

She looked into his eyes. He is also  looking into her eyes. He moved his arms to her face and touched her forehead. She shuddered under his touch. He smirked seeing her tremble like a leaf in his arms.

He moved his hand from her forehead to her cheeks then to her neck. She closed her eyes and manik moved closer to her ear and spoke huskily

"Now are u not late to college" he spoke huskily and his voice was fruity which made her shiver.  Manik moved back to see her expressions. Nandini took some time to realise what he spoke and when she realised she opened her eyes wide making him laugh at her

'You" she spoke and started to beat him on his chest while he was laughing at her. She then stopped after sometime and seeing manik laughing she was lost in him.

Manik too saw her lost in him and he too looked at her. They both were lost in eachother eyes when she bent down and she pulled her scarf away from his hold. She stood from him and showed him his tongue and he realised what she did and manik made a face at her making her laugh.

He stood from the bed

"So making fun of me now I will show what will be the punishment" he spoke and moved towards her and before she could react he held her. He started to tickle her hard. She was laughing like hell

"Manik please stop.. ma..Ni...K.......S....To....P" she spoke in between her laughter which made him stop. She caught her breathing and they both left to the college.

All the tickling session was seen by the alpha himself. He saw nandini smiling like this for the first time which made him smile to full

"Surely manik entrance in her life made her happy to core" he thought to himself and moved away from there.

In college, as soon as manik and nandini entered the college. All were shocked because all of them knew Nandini won't allow anyone to come near her and here manik is catching her hand and walking as if he had the complete right on her.

"Is she Nandini only" one of the boys spoke which made manik look at nandini. She took looked at him with his raising eyebrows.

"What was that?" He asked near her ear making her smile

"Because I am a lady bheem here" she spoke and manik started to laugh at her

"Seriously.. u and that too lady bheem.. oh please Nandini stop it I know how much lady bheem u are who is scared of rat and cockroaches" he spoke making her look at him in shock

"What do u mean manik malhotra" she spoke in gritting her teeth.

"I am saying u may be a lady bheem to all the world but u will never be a lady bheem to me" he spoke near her eye which made her blush. They both smiled at eachother and moved towards the office room to enroll manik name

"I think he is her lover.. otherwise she won't allow anyone to touch her and here he is making her blush" they heard some voices behind while going towards the office which made both of them smile..

So here is the update

Hope u all like it???

Love

Musical friends