chapter 27

Manik reached the centre of the hall where many pairs of eyes were looking at him with something in their eyes which made him scare and nervous for a second but he felt safe and comfortable when he felt a hand in his. He looked at his mate beside him who is giving him the biggest smile in her life. He knew at this point that after the mate bond that they will not get separated by head or by hook.

She is going to be beside him any situation and they both are happy with each other more than anything in their lives. Manik took a deep breathe and spoke

"Hope you all know me and I don't want to take the alpha crown as it is and I know it will be difficult for you all to accept so I want to be fair and I say that why not give me a chance to prove myself because I want to show some people over here their place" he spoke and at the last sentence he looked at mayank from the corner of his eyes which is noticed by nandini but not any other person in the hall. After some time all left from the pack house leaving only family members there.

Manik turned towards his mother and hugged her again. She hugged him back and she knew that he missed her more than she did. Because living a life like you have no one when you have your mother is very hard. They broke the hug and turned towards nandini.

"Nandini upstairs second room on the right is yours and manik's.... So you go there and rest for a while I want to spend some time with my son" nyonika spoke lovingly while carressing head of nandini. She nodded her head and looked at manik who again nodded his head. She then moved upstairs

"Come" nyonika spoke to manik who held her hand and they both moved towards her room which is downstairs only.

Nandini reached first floor and was about to turn to right when someone held her hand and pulled her closer to his chest. She closed her eyes and she immediately knew it was not manik because her wolf didn't excite due to that touch. Before she could open her eyes she felt lips on her cheek for a fraction of second. She with shock opened her eyes to see mayank standing in front of her. She doesn't why but her wolf became violent on seeing him that close to her specially when his hands are around her waist.

She glared at him and then pushed him away from her while even he looked shocked due to this. He immediately covered his mouth with his hand and before nandini could charge on him he spoke

"Sorry nandini I thought it's my mate" he spoke and her eyes immediately softened at the mention of mate because she knew how it feels to be near mate. If she didn't have a mate then she would have pounced on him and killed him for touching her but now she didn't do anything.

"Just be careful" she spoke and then turned back and left to the room. She is feeling like a waste with his touch so she want to remove his touch but it's only possible due to manik touch. She opened her room and she saw there is a legend picture of a small boy above the bed. She moved closer to the picture and saw that it is picture of manik in his cricket uniform.

 She moved closer to the picture and saw that it is picture of manik in his cricket uniform

(Sorry for adding this pic.. but I live this pic and parth in this.. and _MonsteR_Stuff_ don't you dare say anything)

She felt to kiss manik then and there and she started to move around the room.

---

Manik along with nyonika entered her room which didn't change a bit after he left. There are many pictures of him along with his parents. He looked at all of them again and seeing his dad picture his eyes brimmed with tears, he looked at his mother who even had tears in her eyes.

People think that wolves doesn't have emotions because they are cold blooded and they can destroy anything but no it's not right. They do have emotions and the difference is that they show their emotions only to some people while humans can even hide their emotions from everyone even if they loved that person very much.

Even plants have emotions then why not wolves have?? After all they are a part of this wonderful God's creation.

"I miss you dad" he spoke while carressing his father face in their family photo. He loved manik to moon and back and it's the reason they didn't plan any other child after him because he doesn't want to divert his attention to another and make manik feel isolated. He turned towards nyonika and he went near her and lay down on the bed with his head in her lap.

They soon had their conversation which they longed to have these many years. Having a healthy conversation with the people you love will always make you feel like you have achieved something in your life.

After one hour, manik sat on bed properly with his eye still red because of his crying but he had a smile on his face. They say that when there is a combination of tears and smile on your face then it is an awesome combination. Same is the case with manik.

"I think I have to go and check on nandini and we three will have lunch then" he spoke while nyonika nodded her head and kissed his forehead. he stood and moved to his room. He entered inside and found it empty while he looked all around the room and remembered his childhood memories. He heard the door of bathroom unlock and he inhaled scent of nandini which made him smile.

She came close to him and back hugged him which made his heart jump in joy. He held her hands which were on his chest and kissed them.

"So what did my baby do till now?" He asked her and then she remembered that mayank kissed her. So she broke the hug abruptly which made him shock. He turned towards her and that's when he realised that she is just standing in front of him in her towel. His eyes moved to her mark on her neck which is now completely dark in color while earlier it is red in color. Her scent now contains a mixture of his and hers.

He carressed her mark which made her moan aloud. he moved closer to her and kissed her on her cheek which is kissed by mayank. This made nandini open her eyes.

"Manik mayank kissed me" she spoke and in that second if there is a word more than angry then it suits manik the most. His eyes contains fire which made her scared but she knew only she can control his wolf. She hugged him tight in her embrace while he hugged her more tight.

"He thought I was his mate from back and then kissed me on my cheek only and his touch is removed by your touch" she spoke while rubbing his hand on his back. Manik held her more tighter in his arms. He lifted her from the ground and then locked the door before making her lay on bed. He then removed her towel before hovering over her.

Alphas are very possessive about their things and definitely they can't tolerate the touch of another male on his mate so they have to remove that touch by all means.. even they need time to calm them and it's possible only due to the touch of his mate

How is update??

I think many of you are loosing interest in story and if yes then tell us we will end it but we don't want this low response.

Love

Musical friends