chapter 23

Before we start with the chapter, we sincerely apologise to few people here and they are @cutieerabbit @shristhisharma9 @shristy_9 I think I messed up with your username.. but sorry for eating your brains with the idiot talks of us in the comment session.

So here continue with the chapter

Manik and nandini went to alpha room holding each other hands tightly. As soon as they reached the entrance of the room, manik removed his hand from her hold and he closed his eyes. He chanted some mantras and the room door opened to reveal the alpha who was very much tensed for his kids.

As soon as the door opened he looked at both manik and nandini, he ran towards them making them smile. He hugged both of them tight which made them chuckle at his childish behavior. He then broke the hug

"How are you?? And what happened to him?" He asked all his worries in a single question. Manik and nandini smiled looking at each other. The trip went inside the room and settled on the seats.

"The answer to your first question is we are fine as you can see" manik spoke making alpha smile at him. Before manik could continue nandini started to speak

"And coming to details of him then his chapter is closed forever and ever..." She spoke the entire story and alpha was shocked to see the things manik can do.  He looked at manik suspiciously asking him to explain everything.

"Ok I will explain and now both of you stop giving me these mean looks" manik spoke making both of them chuckle a bit. They then looked at manik with furious eyes asking for an explanation and too now.

"Fine, when I was with mandagini maa I came to know that only he can be killed when the sword is wet with blood of mine" manik spoke and his words made them more and more confused. Nandini then held his hand

"Manik, we are not Einstein here so please explain properly" she spoke and he looked at her smiling. He pressed her hand which is in his.

"Ok I will explain in detail, he will only be killed when he is attacked with the sword which has my blood on it on a full moon day only when he is in his wolf form.... But in the hurry I forgot about that but I remembered when I stabbed him on his heart. So I o instigate him I walked away with nandini blocking my mind link with her because I knew if she reads it she won't allow me to do this.. I saw that he is going to attack nandini from back but I covered her and he stabbed me in my heart" he spoke and at this particular point he saw that nandini body tensed which made him smile at her.

He pressed his hand on hers and he wrapped another free hand around her shoulder. She kept her head on his shoulder and kept her another free hand on his heart to feel it's beat. She smiled when she felt it. Alpha had a smile on his face seeing their bonding.

"So when I was laying on the ground I saw that he is smirking and was about to attack nandini from back because our hands are entwined still.. I then closed my eyes to chant some mantras but nandini thought that I am dead and she started to cry so I completed my chanting fastly which made me fine. I stood from my place after my wound is healed. He was shocked to see me.... I knew today is full moon so I kept instigating him while suddenly when our power needs to be transmitted, nandini started to see him" he stopped for a second to see the reaction of nandini who was not at all listening to him and is busy drawing patterns on his chest while deep in her thoughts. Manik tried to mind link her but he found out that he is blocked.

He knew the things what she is thinking even though he can't read her brain because she is still thinking about the thing when manik nearly faced death according to her. She felt the pain of loosing a mate.. whether it may be a second or minute or hour or life long the pain is same which just push you to some darkness. He kissed her head which made her smile but she continued drawing patterns again while he took a deep breathe and started again.

"Nandini started to talk and I knew he is reaching his limits and in no time he converted himself to wolf and this is the thing I wanted.. nandini too shifted and their fight started. I saw nandini upper hand and before she could attack on him I stopped her.. she instigated him and then I killed him" he completed his point of view during the entire thing. He looked at alpha who is smiling looking at both of them.

Out of no where nandini mother came inside the room. When she came to know that manik is mate of her daughter, she is very much happy because she knew she can trust her daughter when she is with him. She saw nandini keeping her head on manik shoulder. She smiled looking at both of them. When she sensed the atmosphere in the hall she knew there is something wrong. She looked at alpha and in the next second he told her the entire story.

When he completed the story she was shocked completely not only due to the happenings but with also manik powers. She looked at all of them but one question is making her confuse. When all this is happening why didn't see hear any noise. Not that she is deaf and wolves have a very good hearing capacity.

"But why didn't I hear any sound??" She asked no one in particular. Her question made a sense to alpha and he looked at manik as he knew only manik can give him answer

"It's because of the shield we used.. and the effect of the shield is it that it makes the whole world still untill he is dead" he spoke and all looked at him with their mouths open wide, manik chuckled seeing their reaction. He then gave them some time to adjust which they did. They all left it because they knew it is waste of time discussing about all these.

"Ok uncle I am going to my pack tomorrow since all the problems here are solved and I need to fix the problems in my pack now.. and I am taking nandini with me" manik spoke after sometime. Alpha looked at manik for sometime and he nodded his head in yes as he knew it has to happen on day.

They were chatting when manik felt nandini grip on him increase which made him look at her. He found her with closed eyes which were shit tightly. He understood that she is tolerating pain but he didn't get it why is she in pain. He tried to mind link her which he was successful

"Nandini what happened??" He asked her and what he heard in response was enough to pull the land under his feet. He was shocked and he looked at her immediately who shut her eyes still in pain.

What did manik hear?

Guys, one thing this story is not going to end... Thanks for the chat session

This chapter is crap we knew it but it's needed..

Keep waiting for some manan scenes now

We think it's high time to give manan some scenes😋😋😋😋😋

Love

Musical friends