chapter 25

We thank each and everyone for your continuous support it's 25 chapters silver jubliee..

We never mentioned our rank but today we will our highest rank is 15 in the werewolf category toll date this is our best one

The previous chapter is edited so read once from where we stopped the chapter

So here goes the chapter

Manik and nandini are sleeping peacefully in each other arms they know that they will never be separated now. Yesterday was definitely a heat of moment thing for them but it is a thing which they did with whole of their heart and mind. Their sleep is disturbed due to the sun rays which made it's mind to disturb them.

Manik slowly opened his eyes and his eyes fell on the person who was sleeping hugging him like a second skin. He smiled seeing her looking all cute so he moved his hand towards her face. He smiled seeing her smile sensing his touch in her deep sleep.

'i never thought that one day you will be this much important to me but now you are more than important to me. I can't even imagine what will happen to me if you are not my mate.. how can I say that I loved you from start but was scared because I knew that one day I will find that you are not my mate and then all my life will be shattered... But when I found that you are my mate I was so much happy but then that shoot thing happened..

Wait a minute it's definitely not brother of uncle that attacked nandini that time because I saw that person and he is definitely not him which means there is still an threat to nandini'

After the realisation he started to panic and he knew that still they were in danger and the worst scenario here is they don't know the enemy now. Without knowing enemy they can't face anyone. He felt nandini hands on his forehead clearing her frowns which made him look at her.

She looked at him who was looking into her eyes. His eyes immediately relaxed when he felt her touch but his heart is still screaming for peace.

"Manik no one can ever harm me when you are with me so please don't stress yourself" she spoke while rubbing her hand on his heart which made him calm immediately. He took her in his arms completely making their skin touch each other which made the desires inside them to build up again.

"How do you manage to calm me down everytime" he asked her while taking her in his arms making her lay on him to which she smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Because I know how to calm a monster and moreover only I can calm this monster of mine" she spoke while he laughed at her words. He pulled her more close to him while she smiled at him. Soon he joined their lips in a soulful kiss to mark their day which is definitely a new beginning for them now.

-----

"Did you take all the thing you require?" Alpha asked nandini while loading the luggage in the vehicle. Manik and nandini were about to depart from the sovereign pack to enter the new chapter of their life together, i.e. stalwart pack. As the name only indicates it means a well build and strong pack.

Finally after 8 years, manik will enter his pack back but this time he will have to take his mate with him and claim the right on his pack. He also knew that it is not an easy task as he think. the people will not accept him easily, who can when they all thought that the pack has no future alpha and it will be lead by Luna till her death and then the pack will eventually fade like a cloud after rain.

"Yeah dad I packed all" nandini spoke replying to her dad which made Manik look at both of them with a smile on his face. He always adored their bond, they never say anything openly but they can understand each other easily without words.

"Manik, I know you will take care of her and I dont need to ask you about it but remember when ever you need anyone then I am definitely here only" alpha spoke making manik smile to full. They both hugged each other and finally nandini and manik departed from the pack.

Manik is driving the car and soon they entered deep inside the forest. He stopped the car when they reached the centre of forest. Nandini was shocked because she didn't understand why did he stop there at such a place?

Manik slowly came out and moved towards her side. She was looking at him which made him smile. He opened her seat and gave his hand for her which she held happily. They both came out and manik made her settled on rock and he settled beside her.

"Nandini I know you are confused that why did I stop here right" he spoke while nandini nodded her head in yes.

"This place is called as 'mating place' for the entire stalwart pack, they have to mark each other in wolf form only in this place.. as I going there after nearly 8 years they will definitely question me about my mark with my mate" he spoke and took a deep breathe which made nandini look at him. He then stood from his place and kneeled in front of her on his knees.

"Nandini yesterday I couldn't have a chance to ask you this but for a wolf getting marked in the wolf form is very important so I want to ask you one thing will you let me mark you in your wolf form? Will you give me a honour to be the owner of your soul, body and your wolf?" He asked her which made her heart jump in joy. Her wolf form was so much happy that she was not able to speak. She just nodded her head and hugged manik with a great intensity.

They soon changed into their wolf form which made their bodies heat because of their mating now. Manik moved close to nandini and licked all her face which made nandini growl. Then manik started to sniff all her body parts and stopped when he sniffed the smell of her wolf vagina.

He growled to her full volume which made nandini wolf growl too. Then manik soon stood on his hind limbs while his forelimbs where on nandini wolf body back part. His male part soon came out from his body and entered the vagina of nandini. This completed their matting in their wolf form.

They both completed themselves in all manners and they finally made a couple in all means. Soon they again settled themselves after some human romance too in the car heading to their destination.

The destination which brings many challenges and many hurdles in their life. The destination which is going to change their relationship forever.

Whether the change is for good or bad that completely depends on time only.

So what will be the changes in their life??

Wait to know more

Love

Musical friends