chapter 9

Nandini came down from her room after sometime to enquiry manik about his health.. whether he caught any cold or not??

When she came down she felt some unusual silence around her and she felt that there is some part of her life missing. She immediately searched for manik but she couldn't find him anywhere near her.

She saw her parents sitting in the lawn and talking so she ran towards to them in her wolf speed

"Where is manik??" She asked no one in particular in both of them there. She just felt that now knowing about manik whereabouts is more important for her.

"He left" her father the alpha spoke making nandini root on her place. This was totally an unexpected answer for Nandini. She never expected that manik will leave her like that

"What?? And why??" She asked not sure of about what is happening with her. Both of them stood from their places and moved closer to nandini

"Don't know nandu, he just came and said that he had to leave" her mother spoke to her while cupping her face. This made nandini more shock and before she could react there was a news which made her happy to some extent

"Alpha there was a letter for Nandini from manik" some of the pack member came and spoke to alpha giving him a letter. Nandini immediately snatched the letter from him. Alpha nodded his head and the person left from there

Nandini hurriedly opened the letter and started to read it.

I know Nandini you will be upset to learn that I left from there but sorry I had to do so because I don't want to make any mark on your character only because of me.. and if you want to talk to me just mind link me otherwise just give me a call on my number I.e. 9362930168 when ever you want and I will readily give you a reply.. mostly I prefer you to write a letter because it will be available as a memory for me in future. I am sorry nandini and will always love you as a friend.. will miss you and byee forever..... And convey to Mr. Murthy that if he see a red color band ties to any pigeon in the pack then please be alert because it was a signal from my pack that they are going to attack the pack head in any way.. this was the reason I came out from prison on the first day to save your father..

Take care and will always be with you when you need me nandu

Love

Manik

This was the letter and after reading the letter Nandini was shocked on her place. She bent on her knees and started to cry. She herself can't understand the reason why she is crying this much as she knew one day manik will leave her for sure then why is she crying like this??

Her parents immediately hugged her from each side to calm her down but no she is not in a mood to calm any further. She then realised that she had her parents with her to look after her but manik he had no one with her and he hate her mother who is the only relation to him.

"Papa I have you but manik doesn't have anyone how will he be able to survive in this cruel world papa" Nandini spoke while hugging her father more close to her. They all had tears in their eyes, Nandini as he will miss manik. While her parents had tears in her eyes seeing the vulnerable state of their life.

Meanwhile in the middle of the jungle, a huge wolf is roaming in its maximum speed. No one can defeat the wolf if they had a competition with the wolf.

The wolf spotted some of his meat there and it attacked it to get its meat immediately. The wolf are the meat fully and then his eyes were red in color which indicated that he is either anger or hurt.

The wolf turned into human form to reveal it is none other than manik. He immediately fell on his knees and started to cry

"Sorry nandini, I have to leave you and go but I promise I will meet you for sure when I turn 21 because I want to see my luck whether you are my mate or not and then if you are not my mate then I will say good bye to you and leave this place forever but I also decided that I will protect you till the end of life even though not directly but I will be at your rescue when you need me"

He spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear it but there was no one near him to hear his confession but he had to do it because he can't let his heart empower his emotions.

The screen froze on both manik and nandini crying faces

Sorry for the delay.. was busy

How is the update

Love

Musical friends