chapter 17

The three people went inside nandini room and settled themselves there. Manik held nandini hand in his. Then manik looked forward and then he suddenly saw that there is a person sitting there. He got shocked and immediately left nandini hand, due to which even the person was disappeared from there.

He thought he was imagining something. So, he shake his head and concentrated on nandini father. alpha looked at both of them and took a long breath.

"I have a brother elder to me.. we all thought that he will the next alpha and I am more than happy with it.. but one day he was found forcing himself on one of the young wolf.. I don't why and how it happened but we found that the young wolf is daughter of a powerful witch.. we eliminated my brother from this pack but the witch was so furious that she gave a curse that the next generation of our family will have to face a huge wrath and even my brother will be killed by the future alpha of the pack...

According to her mantra, my brother became invisible to all and he can't even touch anyone.. so that's the reason why he became invisible and all the people in the pack believe that he is roaming somewhere here. He can only be either killed or make him free from this is only a daughter of the next generation... some years later nandini was born with this curse.. we all were shocked but then our priest found that because of this curse only we will come out of all the problems.

He found out that you both were the one who can take away this curse completely. Nandini is becoming strong year by year which is not acceptable to my brother so he tried to harm nandini many times by one or the other means but due to the help of this curse he was not able to succeed in anything.

Priest said that he found an important information yesterday and I went to meet him but he decided to talk to me in the midnight after he call me because he said he have to cast some spell. I didn't get a call from him the entire night and now he is found dead" alpha completed his mini speech. Manik was completely trying to understand what he his hearing.

"So, you mean to say that we both are the only means to kill your brother or what??" Manik asked as soon as he analysed the alpha sayings. Listening to this alpha took a deep breathe.

"I don't know about that because this was the thing the priest want to tell me but he was not able to tell me" alpha spoke sighing in defeat. Manik took a deep breathe, which made nandini ponder on everything again.

"But, I can't understand one thing what is the use of this curse here??" She spoke after sometime. Her question made sense to manik who looked at her. They both then looked at alpha.

"The use of this curse is nandini being a girl is weak and is not powerful to win over this so to make her strong the power from her mate will used to transfer her on her every birthday in small amounts but it is transfered in great amounts during the full moon time as the day where the girl was forced by my brother is a full moon day" he spoke making manik and nandini understand some point of their things.

"So, now we have to either kill or free him from the curse??" Manik asked to which alpha nodded his head. Manik decided to kill his brother because forcing on a girl is not the thing anyone should do. He mind linked nandini.

Nandu, what do you think?? We should kill him or free him??

What do you think manik??

I want to kill him nandini because using your physical strength on a girl is not the thing we should encourage

Even I think the same manik but I don't know how will dad feel??

Don't worry Nandu I knew he want the same because once he imagine you in that girl place he will himself kill your brother because even that girl is a daughter of one person

After their mini mind link conversation they looked at each other and smiled. They then looked at alpha.

"Dad we have decided what to do and you will be proud of our decision but now we have to know that if he is invisible then how can we see him" nandini spoke and alpha understood that she wants to kill him. After all she is his daughter. He smiled at her

"Yeah but first I don't understand one thing who killed priest??" Alpha spoke while holding his head in between his palms. Manik analysed all the things and spoke.

"I think he only killed the priest" manik spoke making both of them confuse. Manik then stood from his place while his hands brushed with nandini again and he saw a person standing there. He understood that he is none other than alpha brother but he kept quiet as if he didn't see him.

Manik stood completely on his foot and as soon as his hands lost the touch of nandini he disappeared which made Manik smile. He started to move towards that direction where he saw him.

"No one saw entering the priest place after uncle.. then priest was killed with a sword which only males of the family can handle.. the two males alive in this family are uncle and his brother... If uncle is not the killer then who is it??? But as uncle said I am finding a loop hole because as uncle said he can't touch anything but here he killed the priest so there is something loop hole here.. or I think he is trying to point all the things on uncle so that he will be sent to prison" Manik spoke and they analysed the situation and felt that whatever manik spoke is correct.

"So now what we have to do??" Nandini asked being the impatient soul. Manik then held his hand out for her which she held and stood up. Even now manik saw him standing at one corner of the room.

He smiled again but he need to figure out everything now.

"I think there is some clue that the priest must have left for us so that we will reach him and find the end to this curse" manik spoke while alpha nodded his head. manik pretended as if he didn't see anything.

The three people left to the priest place again.

So do you think it's clear??

I don't think so

Is it still confusing??

If it is then comment or message o will clarify it

Love

Musical friends