chapter 32

The night filled with all the happiness of their life. The time they spend with each other is the time where they don't care about anything around them and they drown themselves in them and their love. The sparks  between them is the thing which will grew constantly. But the fear in the heart of nandini didn't go away but instead it kept growing and growing.

The next morning she woke up first than manik or to say she didn't sleep only. It's only 4 in the morning and she entangled herself from his arms before blocking his mind link. She took a shower early in the morning and moved out from the bedroom leaving a sleeping manik behind.

She is roaming all around the house lost in her thoughts of the dream when she saw a door which is slightly opened. She moved towards it because she saw that there is light switched on in the room. What she saw in the room shocked her to the core.

She saw a person looking exactly the age of her father standing there tied with ropes on hands and legs. He was bleading and his face showed tiredness and he look pale like he is here from many years and didn't have to eat anything from two to three weeks.

She was about to go inside when she saw a person shadow near him. She tires to see who is that person but she can't see it as that person is facing her back to her. Yes the person is a female and seeing her nandini is shocked because she never saw a female so strong like her.

Nandini was about to enter the room but the lights of the room went off and soon the door was about to open, so nandini immediately went away from there. The person came outside the room and locked the room immediately. She then went away from there.

Nandini came out from her hideout when she saw that the person went away and she tried to see that person but she failed in it as that person covered her face with cloth. Seeing her dressing also she can't guess who is that because she is wearing tight jeans with brown color top.

She went upstairs and nandini can't see more from downstairs. She decide to keep this as a secret for this time and learn the things deep inside. She moved from there and reached upstairs to her room. She moved inside the room and saw manik all awake.

He looked at her and immediately stood from the bed. He ran towards her and hugged her tight. she was shocked to see him so tensed in just 15 minutes. She too hugged him tightly as she need to recover from what she saw in the room downstairs. What made her so confused is that room is present in the centre of the house but still no one knows what is inside the room.

Seeing her hugging him tight made Manik sense something. he tried to read her mind but found that she blocked him. This confirmed him that there is something which is there in her heart and she is not allowing him to know it.

He broke the hug and cupped her face.

"I know there is something which you are not allowing to tell me but I will trust you and give you time to tell me that but don't let me wait for more time" he spoke and nandini knew that there is no other best time to tell him about this.

"Manik I was not sleepy after that dream so I went downstairs and when I went there I saw a room opened and then I saw a person tied in that room with blood all over his face... And then I saw a female there who is showing her dominance over him and when I tried to see the face of the the female but failed.. I seriously think there is something in this house and we have to find it out" she spoke hugging him and keeping her head on his chest. He held her more tight in his arms.

He broke the hug when she finished her story. She saw him and he is very angry and controlling himself. She hugged him again to calm him and this worked and he calmed instantly.

"Nandu let's go and search that room" he spoke hugging her more tight. She looked at him still in the hug.

" no manik, don't do it because if we don't know anything about that then don't reveal that we know and we will pretend that we don't know anything and will get all the details" she spoke and he hugged her again nodding his head to her. Sometimes he wonder how she is more practical than him.

They both soon slept again in each other arms.

---

The next morning they woke up and did their daily activities and went down. They went down hand in hand and nandini showed manik the room with her eyes.

'manik let's ask mom to open the room and lets see what is there in the room' nandini spoke in their mind link and manik nodded his head in yes.

"Mom I am seeing this room is locked from the time I came here so open it na" he asked sitting beside nyonika after wishing her. She smiled at manik and passed him keys. Manik took it and opened the door. Even nandini came along with him.

They entered the room and the next thing they saw in the room shocked both of them. The thing they saw bought shock in nandini face and  tears in manik eyes.

What is that?

Keep guessing

Well a bumper offer the next update will be on Wednesday

Actually thought to give a big one but no mood to write more

And I am sorry for the note that idiot rahul kept

Love

MusicalFriends