chapter 12

So the person who guessed the name is ahujam and my partner is none other than _MonsteR_Stuff_

Now back into the chapter

Alpha was about to move back to manik and nandini room when he heard a loud scream of nandini. He hurriedly moved towards the room and opened the door to see her on the floor with her hands on her chest which clearly indicates that she is in pain.

He went towards her to hold her in his arms and sensing a foreign touch her wolf form came in to range and immediately pushed alpha to the corner of the room.

He fell in the corner with a loud thud which made everyone alert. Nandini mother also came into the room listening to the noise. Seeing her mate near the corner she was shocked and before she could react she saw nandini on the ground with hands on her chest.

Before she could react she heard nandini shout again which made her dumb on her place. She slowly took her steps towards nandini carefully ignoring her mate.

The power of mother is that they always give priority to their children as the children is the symbol of her love.

When she went very close to nandini all she saw was her red eyes and she moved her hands on touch her but she couldn't reach her before nandini with a lightening speed ran out of the room.

Manik was all the while sleeping peacefully in the effect of medications but don't know why those medications were failing to produce him sleep.

Nandini ran towards terrace when she changed in to her wolf form immediately. She then growled on top of her voice.

The pain she is feeling now is ten thousand times more than the pain she experiences every year. May be after meeting the mate her curse has more power now.

Down the alpha and his mate was shocked with the happening. They decided to make her calm and only think that can make it possible is the thing related to manik as it is the main theme of the curse.

Only mate can reduce the pain

"Nandini" manik was out from his induced sleep which made all of the people in the room shocked and afraid. He got the strength after the incident don't know how may be due to the power transformation which is don't between them just some moments back.

He stood from his place and he stomped out from the room immediately to go to nandini. He ran like a mad person and he using his wolf knowledge he ran towards her smelling her scent.

He then entered the terrace and saw her in her wolf form and he immediately tried to turn into wolf form but he couldn't.

"Aaahhhhh" he shouted on top of his lungs when he felt that his rib muscles pained him to core while transformation. This caught the attention of nandini. She turned and saw manik standing there while his hands were on his wound and his eyes closed clearly indicating his pain. She felt the pain which is affecting him.

Nandini moved towards manik while he kept looking at her. When she is in front of him, manik slowly raised his hand and touched he snout and this mere touch bought a thousand vibrations in nandini body.

The pain in her body which is the major problem for her subsided in a second. She leaned in to his touch while manik also moved his hands from her snout to the back of her neck and she bent a little more to give him access.

He was about to raise his hand more when his bones again reminded him about his injury and he immediately winced in pain.

Sensing this nandini decided to convert into human form. She converted into human form slowly and there she is standing in her human form naked in front of manik which made her blush but more than blush she need to fill the gap between them.

Manik was shocked to see her dare in front of him and he was also happy because she is not anymore uncomfortable in front of him and she trust him more now.

She slowly moved towards him and hugged him tightly in her arms taking care of his injury. He smiled at her care and then hugged her back.

"Manik" this is what she can say now as her heart was filled with joy of having manik in her arms while her body was filled with heat which is due to the heat coming from his body which is making her hormones go wild.

"Shh nandu don't speak anything" he spoke silencing her and this was the first time he called her nandu after they found that he is her mate. She felt something curling inside her and it was none other than the sensation she is feeling from when she is in his arms.

"I wanted to say this from Mani times but nandini I don't know how to say and what to say.. I thought to tell you this many years back but was afraid that I will do cheating with my mate so I burried this in my heart and today when you are my mate I want to tell you that I love you nandu... I love you from the core of my heart will you be mine and let me mark you as mine??" He asked her immediately and then he broke the hug only to see tears in her eyes.

When he saw her like that he is worried but when he heard her next words made him smile.

"I love you too manik.. I don't know from when but I realised when you left me please don't leave me again I can't be able to digest this time" she spoke and he nodded his head in no

"I won't do that never ever because from now you are my life and where ever I will go even you will be with me" he spoke and she smiled at him.

"I am yours and you can mark me whenever you want" she spoke and before she could realise manik lips are on hers.

They were kissing each other. It was there first kiss which was very special to them as they poured their love in it.

"I know and I would love to do that but I will do it once we will be completing fine" he spoke to her kissing her forehead joining their foreheads.

"Ok come let's go down" he spoke and before nandini could protest of coming down due to lack of her dress but manik gave her a dress which is kept on the terrace by moon goddess grace.

She wore the dress and they both went down. Alpha saw her cool and he was happy and they all retired to their rooms to call it a night because they know manan need an alone time and they also know they can't stress them more by asking them questions.

So here is the chapter

Hope you all like it

Next one on Sunday for sure

And haa welcome my partner in crime and stupid and my partner in everything

(Only I have right to call him stupid haa)

Haha jokes apart..  he is very busy now a days and after wedding now he is busy with his job trails..

Wish him luck

He conveyed his regards for not interacting with you

But if you want to talk to him ping to this account as he will open his personal account once in a while.

Love

Musical friends