chapter 14

"because it was a plan" manik spoke causing havoc in the minds of wolves present there.

"What plan??" Asked nandini unable to hold her curiosity. Manik looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah will tell you but before that I want you to close the door as I knew the room is sound proof" manik spoke to nandini. She nodded her head at him and went to close the door.

"Now tell me" alpha spoke after a long time. He looked at manik who was looking at something on the wall.

"Yeah nyonika can never do that because she is my mom" manik spoke looking at the wall still. Both nandini and alpha as confused why is manik looking at the wall continuously.

"Manik where are you looking??" Nandini asked manik keeping her hand on his chest as she was sitting beside him only. This made Manik remove his eyes from the wall. He looked at nandini and smiled.

"I am talking to Mom" he spoke which made both of them confuse. Wolves can talk with other wolves in their mind but being abounded from his own pack, manik had no chance to talk with nyonika. Even if he had what is going on and even in mind link they is no need for them to focus on something for a long time.

"Yeah, I have a power where I can talk with any wolf in my mind if I knew their face. I can imagine their face and if I focus on something imagining their face then I can read their mind and even if the other person do the same then he or she can talk with me" he completed his mini speech while the two people were shocked completely knowing the new information.

"What" they both spoke at a time. this made Manik chuckle. He then settled himself more comfortable on the bed while nandini entwined their hands with each other. He smiled at nandini.

"So what is the need to act as if you hate you mom??" Alpha asked making both of them come to their original discussion.  He looked at alpha and spoke his side of story.

"So I will start from first, when I was born with this curse of power sharing the first three years were difficult because the power which is needed to transfer to my mate was not successful in transfer. So I have to bear more pain. When my parents found that my mate was born on the same day when I was born so they checked my bonding during the power transformation but they didn't find my mate in them... Then finally one day they thought soha was my mate but they were proved wrong when I turned into a wolf for the first time" he spoke and when he said about Soha nandini felt a sharp jealousy hit her. She held his hand more tighter while he just held her more tighter.

He smiled at her assuring her that he is hers and only hers.

"That's the day when I had to change everything.. after I turned to wolf.  I became more furious and one day when the power was transferring on a full moon day .. I felt a huge pain don't know why and that time we realised that my mate has turned to wolf. Slowly somehow the news of me being cursed with this was spread to other packs... So they also came to know that once I find my mate and Mark her then we will the unbeatable couple..  and Malhotra pack being the strongest one among all packs, if they find my mate and kill her then eventually I will die which means they can occupy my pack and become number one" he spoke and took a deep breathe calming himself. Nandini gave him a light press on their hands which made him smile.

"So, I decided to play a game.. if they find that I am having issues with my own mom then they will contact her for their help then we can stop their plans.. so I became a rogue in order to search for my mate.. even coming here as a prisoner is also my plan..  to search for my mate here.. but when I saw nandini in prison then I felt some kind of attraction towards her..  later I found out that someone is trying to attack on alpha using our name so u saved him and then we all became close... Later when I tricked your mind I found out that you want me to be nandini mate and even you have a doubt on me so to confirm on me you sent a letter as if Mom sent it.. to knew my reaction.. so I played along with you but I meant those words" he spoke looking at nandini in middle and in the last few lines he looked at alpha indicating that he is referring to him.

"Then I read nandini brain and I came to knew that she had started to have feelings for me so u decided to leave because I can't risk her life.. so I went away from here.. but I kept in touch with nandini to knew about the attacks on the pack.. even I had some people in your pack who always pass me info if there is anything serious.. And I was near the pack only for these many years so that I can help you all in need... When I came here for nandini birthday and saw her then I realised she is my mate only and before she could see me I thought to go away but you have kept talking to me and then I observed that she was about to fall so I helped her and I spoke mine only audible to her but before I could react I heard a bullet loading sound and saw that someone is aiming gun at nandini so I stood and covers her so bullet hit me" he completed his story while the both people present there were shocked to react.

Manik looked at both of them only to find them deep in their thoughts. He too sat silent there. After sometime alpha stood from his place as he need time to digest all these things.

"But manik when will this curse go??" Alpha asked manik when he was about to exit from the room. Manik looked at him and smiled.

"According to my priest if I marked my mate then I am out of curse" he spoke while alpha nodded happily. He was happy that now his daughter have no need to bear more pain.

"Nandu" Manik called nandini as soon as alpha left the room. He looked t her only to find her looking at him with love in her eyes.

"What?" He asked her and before he could ask anything she kissed him on his lips. They broke the kiss after sometime. Manik took her on his embrace.

Thought not to give today.. but I am giving here..

Tomorrow I.e. 20 April is the birthday of my idiot and partner Rahul so please wish him tomorrow and don't forget..

That's the reason I didn't give update these many days although it is typed...

So don't forget to wish him

Next one will be late because my health is not at all nice

Need time guys

Love

Musical friends