chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to Cutieerabbit... Thanks dear for your wonderful comments which make us some each and every time... You will make our day - prathyusha and rahul

With all your wishes my exams went well but the main battle is from Thursday i.e. my finals.. so plz pray for me - prathyusha

So back to story

The trio was waiting for the shield around them to break so that they can attack him easily. Nandini is completely in arms of manik while alpha was sitting beside them and blessing them secretly. Manik then looked at nandini who was completely immersed in her thoughts.

"What happened Nandu?" He asked gaining the attention of alpha he looked at them with confusing eyes while nandini too looked at manik who was looking at her with love in his eyes. She smiled at him and sat properly.

"I was thinking what if he try to harm dad?" She asked making both of them get confused. They all knew that the target is nandini but why will he attack alpha. This is so much confusing to them.

"Why will he attack uncle?" He also asked her a question which he need an answer. She then took a deep breathe.

"Manik by now he would have known that you can see him and then he will definitely try to harm you and this is not possible when you can see him but if he harm dad then he can break both of us emotionally right" nandini spoke and her point made some sense to them. Manik nodded his head when alpha was smiling like an idiot because getting a daughter who love him the most is just like a blessing.

Some daughters are not lucky because they love their fathers but their fathers doesn't have heart to love her but have heart to hurt them. Even these kind of people exist in this world. But we don't knew about them because no daughter will share this to anyone and make her father villian in front of the world.

There are also some people who are the perfect example for the word DAD. They set an example for unconditional love. Which ever category your father may be just love him unconditionally because without him you are not there.

"I think we should save uncle first" manik spoke making alpha come out from his thoughts. He smiled at them.

"I am happy that you both are thinking about me but let me tell you that I am not leaving from here.. and even if I die in this battle I will be happy because I have two gems with me who will take my responsibility" he spoke with a smile which made Manik and nandini smile. They then looked at him and then manik stood from his place.

"Sorry uncle" he spoke and closed his eyes making alpha and nandini confused. He chanted some mantras and in the next second alpha became invisible from there. Nandini was shocked, confuse and what not. Manik opened his eyes and saw nandini confused face.

"What was that manik?" She asked him and he came near her. He then took her hand in his hand and then tied their interlocked hands together with a cloth.

"Mandagini maa taught me some tricks so I am using them and according to that idiot uncle is inside but actually uncle is now safe in his room and even he can't come outside of the room unless I release him so he is completely safe there.. and in case I am not in a position to release him then just go to his room and say 'vadulu' then uncle will be released" manik spoke and nandini looked at him with a smile.

(Vadulu is a Telugu word which means release)

It was only ten minutes left for the time to complete. So, manik and nandini were completely ready to attack him. Nandini then held his free hand and made him look at him.

"Love you manik" she spoke and manik smiled at her. He leaned closer to him and he kissed her lips. Each and every time they kiss it will create fireworks inside them. They both were kissing each other with lots of love which is their trademark.

They broke the kiss and then both of them took a deep breathe. It was just one minute for the shield to break. They took their positions.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

The shield broke and as soon as it happened there is a person who was ready to attack on manik. He raised in air to attack him and before he could attack manik, manik himself held that person with his free hand while other is tied with nandini hand so that he can see his enemy.

Manik pushed him and he fell at a distance. He then looked at manik and nandini entwined hands and then decided to break them. He then came near them and he started to run in a cricket around them which made Manik confuse, but he then got his plan.

So manik then took the sword which is in his pocket. When he was just in front of him, manik attacked him and sword was in his heart. He fell on the ground and manik smiled at nandini.

"Nandu, I think it's over" he spoke and then he bend down near his body. He felt that he is not inhaling any air which means he is dead.

But did he die??

Manik stood from his place and turned towards nandini. He smiled at her and hugged her

"We did it nandini" he spoke and then he started to walk along with nandini towards the pack house. When they were about to go out from the den, nandini heard a loud shout and manik hold on her get loose. She looked at him and found manik was falling on the ground and the same sword which he used to kill him was in his chest just beside his heart.

She was numb at her place. She saw here and there and for the first time she is afraid in her life. She immediately fell in the ground beside manik who was already unconscious. She started to feel some pain even in her heart.

She took manik in her arms and she kept hand on his heart to feel it's beat but she didn't find any. She then shouted aloud..

"Manik"

Tears started to flow from her eyes and the pain in her heart was increasing second by second and she shouted aloud and kept her head on his heart.

Don't kill us

How is the update??

Love

Musical friends